Grim Misadventure #112: A New You

^ Lol!!!

/10 chars

Maybe, just maybe it’s not about ‘look at me’ for most people…

What is it about people judging and generalising so much these days :wink:

Huh, that’s a valid argument. If it’s not too complex, then it can certainly make an appearance. Neat idea.

This is terrifyingly hilarious.

A guy with a hat like that, knows what he’s about.

I’m not a huge fan of “transmo”. In Diablo 3 i have used it around 10 times in 1000h. I don’t play H&S to play with my little barbie dolls :stuck_out_tongue:

I really hope there is much more interestung stuff coming in case of new game mechanics.

If you are looking for a Hack and Slash, then who pointed you to Grim Dawn? It’s a build and loot game. You’re looking for more like that new Berserk game. This is an ARPG…RP is part of it, at its core.

What’s with all these people calling transmogrification a “barbie dressing simulator” or whatever? :eek:

We get it… you have no clue about what transmogrification is and why it’s a pretty amazing feature for role players… :undecided:

Do these complainers walk naked or wear the same outfit in real life. :rolleyes:

-Not into transmog (Opinion might change once i get more familiar with it)

-Pretty cool Crate previewed it this Misadventure cause fans have been dying to see it

-Don’t understand why all the bitching. It’s a feature you don’t like that in no way impacts the actual gameplay and is just meant for the “lulz” for other fans who are into this stuff
Don’t like it just ignore it.

-Just because Crate is working on a side feature like transmog doesn’t mean they’re not working on the actual game. There’s probably a lot of gameplay stuff and lore related stuff that is being tested as we speak.

-There are more misadventures to come and more stuff to preview (Necromancer).

-If all this bitching had been done after some horrendous gameplay change then i can understand it (like turning GD into lame-ass turn based shit :rolleyes:), but this is a frickin’ side feature that is only meant for those who want it. If you don’t like it then don’t use it - simple

EDIT:

Is Gazer Man excluded or included in the illusionist database?

Awesome! I am tired of some of my characters looking like a Halloween costume from the Wal-Mart bargain bin, now I can finally correct that eye sore!

I wasn’t either originally, but once i actually tried it I found it really did help the ‘RP’ element by making the char look like the badass (or lameass) the build represents in my mind

It’s called looking for an excuse to complain.

Is Gazer Man excluded or included in the illusionist database?

It is included. Now we just need invisible pants and boots so we can “float”.

Of course, otherwise why even bother?

Yeah, who needs transmog without Gazerman?..

I think Chthonian Unraveller getup needs to be implemented as well.

that’s a musou

So, new class is announced in 18-20 hrs? Or we’re going to await the arrival of Croblo this time?

Cough. You realize that that refers to Dynasty Warriors styled games…And those are Hack/Slash games? Generally those games are THE Hack/Slash games.

So I meant what I said, and I said what I meant. :slight_smile:

:rolleyes:

Well I was hoping it wasn’t cause now every profile will be a clone of the other :rolleyes:

Something funny about my henchmen that i missed?:eek:

Can’t tell whether joking or serious :undecided:

hack 'n slash is a generic term referring to sword&melee weaponary games

back then usually referred to diablo, nowadays basically anything remotely action with melee weapons

so yeah, musou games is just way more specific, and also GD IS a H’n’S game

I would have to disagree. Hack and Slash as I see it used refers to games that are almost entirely melee, and have little to no options in your gameplay. You are given a set character list, those characters do set things…And that’s what you get. That’s fine, if you like that, but that is far different from an ARPG, which is focused on providing massive options and deepening the RP aspect where possible.

Hence why I can’t consider GD a Hack/Slash in any way, because it’s not mostly melee, and you have so many options that it’s like comparing a puddle (Berserk, Dynasty Warriors) to the ocean.

Not that I intend to turn this into a discussion of the term, I just want clarity, because as I believe I said… I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. Sometimes it causes problems thanks to the various meanings of some gaming terms, but there’s not much I can do about that.