Grim Misadventure #112: A New You

Just as expected.
Just concede it already - some letters will be added at the last moment.

What am I conceding exactly? I said all along that the hint does not include the entire class name.

I mean, wtf is a cook…psh.

Oh yes, had to cut over 90% of items, monsters and masteries so the designers could program this feature.

My thoughts exactly

I dare anyone to say the class isn’t a necromancer at this point :smiley:

Awesome update, got a look at some cool items

Not familiar with transmog, so now clue how it’d feel in practice

Love that Ugdenbog is friendly

Cook is an assassin who specializes in Rylok stew

My body is ready :rolleyes:!!!

Great, guys! :smiley:

wow, nice feature! I have a question - will items appearances be shared across all the characters of the player? I mean if one finds Harbinger’s set helm will my other toon be able to use its appearance as an illusion?

So, transmog npc made it in huh? Nice, no more tearing in half between looking good and fighting good!

Could I advice on one thing, though? Maybe keep original gear icons, with an eye symbol on them instead of changing the art on icons to illusion also. So people could look at each other char inventory screenshots and have a clear idea of what gear it’s wearing.

Seems like I missed it then. For some reason I thought that it has a full mastery name. Sorry about that.

It’s safe to assume that mastery includes Necro or Blood at least? Or we are down to fractures and the class could be Acrobat or Diablo?

This is glorious. We will finally be freed of those fist shaped weapons! :rolleyes:

+1 to this.

Your collection is shared across all characters. If one finds an appearance, all characters gain access to it.

Edit: The icons only change for the Illusionist’s UI so you know what the item was turned into. Default icons are used outside of it.

It’s okay I guess, not a thing I really cared about, but adding a bit of cosmetic changes to my gear set-up’s ain’t bad.
Picking out the new items from the screenshots was a bit more entertaining though :rolleyes:

Ugdenbog will probably have some friendly faction, but it will certainly contain enemies as well. There was a lore note that might suggest friendly people.

The transmorf looks really great and better than we expected.

Zantai, though it is great news Transmog is making it in GD, could we get some spoiler for the Expansion?

Just one?

Are there going to be new reputation levels with corresponding rewards?

My wishes come true, thanks!!!

Great news ! Thanks for update ! Its is a very nice and enriching feature.

I don’t know…pretty sure some spoilers are sprinkled around the update as it is.

There are no new reputation levels.

I rather have a hint about Uroboruuk, Father Kymon or Korvaak.:stuck_out_tongue:

Then you are indeed truly lost!

On a serious note, I am not upset, just figured I would at least give my 2 cents about it if for some reason you felt offended.

I just think it is a valid point to remember the games strong points, and not to get too side tracked from enhancing those features!

Look forward to the mastery previews in the coming weeks / months.