Grim Misadventure #113: Altered Skill

Oh yeaaaaaaahhh!

So, new levels for Legendaries and Skill Altering. Not really sure how this would work, requires testing. But nevertheless, interesting concept. One thing for sure, though - it will be complex as balls. Build builders, here we go.

Ohohohohohoohhohohoho THAT IS GOOD!

YESSS!:cool:

WHOA WHAT THE FUCK!?! you guys were able to do this finally? fuckin’ a, awesome. I Totally remember awhile back if someone asked if this was possible, and pretty sure someone said it was an engine limitation that prevented it, great that you guys were able to do this finally.

A keen eye noticed that Mark of Dark Dreams lost its proc?

Mauricius confirmed as a time traveller.

Amazing! I love M.I.'s the most and its awesome to see them included! level cap raise is always a big welcome! Onwards to 200! lol

This is awesome!!! Great Misadventure!

Wow that’s totally awesome ! Things like -chaos resist for CoF or + 1 Summon limit (hope it’s not only for the familiar though :p). Another great layer of customization, perfect !

Ok, I can’t even find the words to describe how awesome this is… I’m just so hyped by this expansion, that I literally can’t take it out of my head, whenever I go!

How I wish I could just fast forward the world to the day that the expansion will be released… :cry:

Fuck yeah! So hyped!

Yes but + 2 meters to night’s chill radius. That is pretty sick.

I like this update a lot. Looks like a total end game changer.

Edit: I’m hyped…just saying

All aboard on the hype train!!

choochoo :D:p

Holy [redacted], that is awesome! I NEED that Obsidian Juggernaut upgrade. Really interesting update, looking more and more forward to the expansion :smiley:

I would be much happier about this if you didn’t call them Mythical. Empowered brings up enough D3 scarring, Mythical Empowered just starts to make one think of Primordial Ancient Legendaries. I get the art can’t be made anew every time, but is there really no way you can just give them a new name? Grim Fate and then Grim Destiny, for example…Still connected, but less of a forever upgrading kind of feel.

OH MY GOD !!!
These weapons are so awesone !
Skills altering as mentionned earlier are so ingenious !
Builds will take new dimension !

They’re not going to be called Mythical Empowered… They will simply be Mythical. It’s redundant.

You have Leander Greene’s Handcannon at level 20.
It became Empowered Leander Greene’s Handcannon at level 50 and gained new attributes and higher values to match similar level 50 items.
It becomes Mythical Leander Greene’s Handcannon at level 82 and will have higher values to match similar level 82 items and possibly more +skill bonuses.

Oow man, even more skill possibilities and more build diversity. This is really a great feature. Are those skill effects set on a mythical legendary or are there multiple skill effects possible?

You should have seen the latest stream from Grava, not to mention that you missed another sneak peak from the expansion. :stuck_out_tongue:

Legendaries have fixed stats, exceptions are some crafted ones such as the Plaguebearer of Dreeg and the Badge of Mastery.

Handy to know, but…If you asked Blizzard before they made Ancients, if they’d ever make Primordial Ancients, they’d have said no. I’m just worrying that this is a slippery slope to exchanging new content for upgraded old content.

Don’t get me wrong, it seems cool, I like skill modification, they seem well done… I just don’t want to look back from the next expansion, or from GD 2, and see this as the place Crate’s high quality and morals went Blizzard on us.