Grim Misadventure #113: Altered Skill

I think I joked about Elder Legendaries before. Must be careful about my jokes from now on.

I share sheepster’s worries to some extent. But I’m relieved to see that mythical versions aren’t that much more powerful stat-wise. Still, I quite liked that all 50 to 75 legendaries were roughly the same power level, and it’s a given that some of the legendaries are becoming outdated due to this change. Also I predict an influx of builds that require very specific items to shine. It’s hard to recommend anything to beginners even as it is now, but with this change I’ll just say to newbies: “Guys, for the first 500 hrs don’t even bother checking the compendium”.

Mythical Grim fate would help my gimmicky Fire-based SoC caster

Rest of the items are pretty neat as well

This guy probably suffers from a severe PTSD, I’m telling you. :eek:

I heavily second this.

Hyped as fuck. Is it just me or did we recently add this same feature to cornucopia? Hire me Zantai please.

Lmao… Why is he going to hire you when you already mod and test for free :slight_smile:

/looks for that damned contract and watches mailbox for imminent check

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Please consider Legendary version of Soiled Trousers (i am not joking)

Because I’m a swell guy, and because i could offer more full time than I can as a modding hobbyist. I’d take an internship, and give it my blood sweat and tears.

i am so hyped for the expansion now.

on a different note, is there any information about the upcoming hotfix? 1.0.0.8 is the first version, where i am having crashes midgame. rarely, but they are annoying

F-ing awesome, so hyped :smiley:

As always, great work Crate, keep up the good work :cool:

Well this seems bloody familiar. I knew we should have applied for that patent…

I could support this…Would be pretty funny. I keep meaning to make a DEE Focused Gazer with the Empowered ones, just to see if I can make it a real damage source.

Anybody tried that yet, actually? Does it work?

Nothing makes Soiled Trousers skill a good damage source, i am hoping a legendary version would have a decent version of the skill

Plus there’s the issue of canister animation with the feces

Lol

This why we have consecrated wrappings

I have 1500 hrs and still making stupid characters :cry::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like the idea of epics and legendaries getting mythical versions. I hope the Perdition set gets a Mythical version, as one of my characters, maybe my strongest, is built around that set.

Damage conversion for specific skills doesn’t feel that appealing, but stuff like that +1 summon limit to summon familiar is amazing. And these items with skills for 3 masteries are interesting too.

Mythical is basically the Empowered counterpart of legendaries

Or am i wrong?

you are correct