Grim Misadventure #113: Altered Skill

Mythical Grim fate would help my gimmicky Fire-based SoC caster

Rest of the items are pretty neat as well

This guy probably suffers from a severe PTSD, Iā€™m telling you. :eek:

I heavily second this.

Hyped as fuck. Is it just me or did we recently add this same feature to cornucopia? Hire me Zantai please.

Lmaoā€¦ Why is he going to hire you when you already mod and test for free :slight_smile:

/looks for that damned contract and watches mailbox for imminent check

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Please consider Legendary version of Soiled Trousers (i am not joking)

Because Iā€™m a swell guy, and because i could offer more full time than I can as a modding hobbyist. Iā€™d take an internship, and give it my blood sweat and tears.

i am so hyped for the expansion now.

on a different note, is there any information about the upcoming hotfix? 1.0.0.8 is the first version, where i am having crashes midgame. rarely, but they are annoying

F-ing awesome, so hyped :smiley:

As always, great work Crate, keep up the good work :cool:

Well this seems bloody familiar. I knew we should have applied for that patentā€¦

I could support thisā€¦Would be pretty funny. I keep meaning to make a DEE Focused Gazer with the Empowered ones, just to see if I can make it a real damage source.

Anybody tried that yet, actually? Does it work?

Nothing makes Soiled Trousers skill a good damage source, i am hoping a legendary version would have a decent version of the skill

Plus thereā€™s the issue of canister animation with the feces

Lol

This why we have consecrated wrappings

I have 1500 hrs and still making stupid characters :cry::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I like the idea of epics and legendaries getting mythical versions. I hope the Perdition set gets a Mythical version, as one of my characters, maybe my strongest, is built around that set.

Damage conversion for specific skills doesnā€™t feel that appealing, but stuff like that +1 summon limit to summon familiar is amazing. And these items with skills for 3 masteries are interesting too.

Mythical is basically the Empowered counterpart of legendaries

Or am i wrong?

you are correct

Weill all current legendaries have a mythical counterpart or just some specific items?

ā€œweā€™re going to take a look at >>a few items<< making a return in the expansionā€