Grim Misadventure #113: Altered Skill

On the contrary, benefiting 3 classes is exactly the point.

Any news on hotfix date ? this week ? :eek:

3 MASTERIES BUILDS CONFIRMED :rolleyes:

Half-Life 3 confirmed

It allows for more build diversity. Usually you might get for example +2 fire strike and +2 fighting form so you would benefit being a commando more, now with an extra +2 to a different mastery you have more choice. Items won’t always favor just one combination. I love this idea :slight_smile:

These look awesome!

Hopefully we’ll see enemies wielding these new items aswell.

This is awesome!

I know I ask this every other misadventure (saliva and whatnot) but…release date?

Pretty please with a Cthonic Harbinger on top?

Looks awesome, more modifiers are always a good thing. :smiley: Makes me wonder if the “AAR needs pierce” camp will finally get what they’ve always wanted.

Interesting to see that some Mythicals have lost their old abilities during the upgrade - good to know that not all of my existing legendaries will suddenly become obsolete after all. :slight_smile:

oh interesting! more variable builds! great job

Cool stuff! <3

Any chance you update the UI a bit more? I love every little change that has been done so far, but being able to see the base level and skill bonuses in tooltips and/or mastery screens would be great. :cool:

Zantai, show mythic Vortex of souls and SharZul’s club :slight_smile:

Now that you are talking about Vortex of Souls, I could see funny things like a Mythical Northern Wyrm crossbow giving “100% Chance to pass through Enemies to Amarasta’s Blade Burst”.

Will it be possible to stack bonuses like +Radius to X Skill from different item slots? At the very least, dual wielding the Skyshard daggers.

Oh, also, will there be mechanical modifiers on skills that add brand new functionality to them, not just a statistical alteration? For example, an item that makes Aether Ray detonate killed enemies? Or maybe an item that makes PRM explosion shards home in on enemies?

Really awesome update! I can’t wait to see the diversity they bring!

I just saw -15% Chaos resist to CoF on Mythical Obsidian Juggernaut.

I’m throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening.

Bum Fights Grim Dawn Bling Bling crackhead extreme style confirmed!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

i am out of here! this is too much to behold!! better play d3 instead! :rolleyes:

So Titan Quest had devotion and augments?

Increasing desire to farm gear, as well as increasing build diversity in one fell swoop, well done.

I think I joked about Elder Legendaries before. Must be careful about my jokes from now on.

I share sheepster’s worries to some extent. But I’m relieved to see that mythical versions aren’t that much more powerful stat-wise. Still, I quite liked that all 50 to 75 legendaries were roughly the same power level, and it’s a given that some of the legendaries are becoming outdated due to this change. Also I predict an influx of builds that require very specific items to shine. It’s hard to recommend anything to beginners even as it is now, but with this change I’ll just say to newbies: “Guys, for the first 500 hrs don’t even bother checking the compendium”.