Grim Misadventure #115: Dressed to Necromance

Welcome back to Grim Misadventures, where every adventure is grim and adventurous. Last time, we had a pretty big reveal for you as we unveiled the upcoming expansion’s Second new mastery (8th overall), the Necromancer. This comes on the heels of our equally exciting new addition, the Inquisitor.

And you may have missed our very exciting patch v4.1.1.7 changelog, recently previewed (note: changelog subject to 100% revision for hopefully obvious reasons).

Today, we are going to delve into a part of what made the Necromancer class art so awesome: the item set.

If looks could kill, a necromancer would wear them, then bring you back as a loyal minion.

So what makes this particular set so special? Apart from being totally badass, it also happens to be the Necromancer’s pure class Legendary Set akin to Markovian’s Fortress for Soldiers and Ulzuin’s Avatar for Demolitionists. Oh, and it used to belong to a relatively unknown aspiring necromancer named Uroboruuk…

And should you manage to collect all five pieces, the following bonuses await you:

This is just one of 20 new sets coming with the expansion, on top of the 27 classic sets returning in Mythical form. I think it is fair to say that you will be all…set this expansion.

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 04/17/2017 for our next development update!

Attachment: Uroboruuk’s Guise.jpg
Attachment: Helm.jpg
Attachment: Necklace.jpg
Attachment: Set.jpg
Attachment: Cool.jpg
Attachment: Shoulders.jpg
Attachment: Focus.jpg
Attachment: Chest.jpg

gimme them loots!!!

Not bad. I’ll wait for Inquisitor’s set, though, much more interested in that one.

The hat. That’s all I care about.

GIVE ME MOAR VICTORIAN HATS.

I love it ! Now i’m very curious about the Inquisitor’s one :eek:

The hat is surely cool, but how about dat gorgeous coat?

Gimme that xpac already!!!

I just wanted to point out this obvious typo on the 6-piece set (and a new gear slot!). Can we get the down low on the shades? :wink:

Anyway, this looks badass and I am actually really looking forward to playing a necromancer a lot more than I had been.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Have to say, the design is badass :slight_smile: I wonder when I’ll be able to wear it :rolleyes:

meh! still not better than a long haired necro! :rolleyes::smiley:

Oh boy, lookin’ good. I wonder if ol’ Uuk is like Anasteria where you can choose to fight them, is a mandatory enemy, or you find his… corpse, if that’s even possible.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I’m getting more anxious with every update on the expansion!

I keep hoping for the Misadventure which will reveal the release date of the expansion…

Interesting, I guess that means even set pieces can have a skill modifier, but not necessarily set bonuses. I like it, gives more incentive to break sets, I was concerned complete set bonuses would have stupidly powerful skill modifiers that would make breaking sets a definite no-go and thus limit building options. :slight_smile:

Haven’t even revealed what it’s called yet and you want release dates. :cool:

So, uhm, how is it called? :smiley:

Grim Dawn: Reaper of Trolls! :eek:

We can’t reveal the name without a release date first, duh.

Grim Dawn - Necro blood cook smelly skellies :rolleyes:

Now that you’ve mentioned it, both would be nice :smiley: