Grim Misadventure #120: Expanding Legends

Grim Misadventures is here! And so it is time for another look into the development of the first Grim Dawn Expansion. Last time, we delved into some of the most impressive displays of power available to Inquisitors. Today, we are back with the artists, showing you some of the awesome new tools of war coming up in the expansion.

These Legendary new weapons are sure to turn a few possessed heads at the annual Bring your Aetherial to Work Day.

Note: Item stats may change during active development. Values on skill procs are scaled by player attributes.

Cindercore

Edge of Sanity
“It is uncertain whether this weapon ultimately drives the victims mad…or the bearer.”

Morguul’s Mortality
“Master Morguul perfected the ammunition for this pistol, combining necrotic powers with deadly toxins to create an agent that greatly accelerates rot and decay.”

Venomlance

Ravager’s Bite

And more…
With over 200 new Legendaries coming in the Grim Dawn expansion and most of the existing Legendaries coming back in a Mythical format (upgraded for the new level cap), there’s sure to be many exciting ways to gear up your characters for the challenges in store! Combine all that with the introduction of Item Skill Modifiers, and the itemization landscape is sure to see some shake-ups!

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 06/26/2017 for our next development update!

Attachment: Legendary_Cindercore01.jpg
Attachment: Legendary_EdgeofSanity01.jpg
Attachment: Legendary_MorguulsMortality01.jpg
Attachment: Legendary_Venomlance01.jpg
Attachment: Legendary_WendigoBite01.jpg
Attachment: Ravager’s Bite Stats.jpg
Attachment: Cindercore Stats.jpg

First one here and damn those weapons look nice

Nothing on the first ever Acid Pistol? :frowning:
I wanted to see what it was capable of

Morguul’s Mortality is my favorite weapon amongst these

too much to handle.

i always love the Misadventure about legendaries, thanks ! i hope we’ll see the armor later :smiley: but these weapons look already damn good :cool:

Well, i dont minde that cindercore, just lvld up a one gun soldier/demo guy and that is just what he needs!

Wow, that’s some terrific art. And thanks for the Necro/Shaman 1 hander sneak-peek!

Has it been two weeks already? I’m losing track :rolleyes:.

Those weapons look great, can’t wait to see more.

Looking great! No new Legendary sword with a new model to show to us, though? :cry:

Sweet art.

Will the Valdun’s Treachery set get the mythical treatment? (have to ask, it’s my favourite ;))

All the sets are making a return.

is that THE RAVAGER monster infrequent Oo … HYPEEEEE:rolleyes::rolleyes:

With over 200 new Legendaries coming in the Grim Dawn expansion and most of the existing Legendaries coming back in a Mythical format

Does this number (200) include new Legendaries plus the mythical versions of existing Legendaries, or does it refer only to brand new legendaries? I suppose the former?

That pistol looks awesome!

As a soon-to-be-Necro, I’m most excited about Ravager’s Bite. :smiley:

gg to me cuz looks like at least another 1000 hours to waste life on:rolleyes:

great art, like the large number of items :wink:

I assume the latter, otherwise the ‘and most of the existing Legendaries’ makes no sense as a separate point

The new legendaries + their mythical however, so maybe more like 130 total distinct items

these updates are really great and those weapons look amazing specially the pistols for both fire and toxin but i really wonder is there an average eta when we get our hands on all that awesome stuff?

Before December 31.

I wasn’t even counting the lower level versions. :wink: