Grim Misadventure #127: Impending Ashes

Grim Misadventures are here and I dare say it is an exciting one.

I’m not even going to beat around the bush. TRAILER!

//youtu.be/oz2Z6hN5YBs

Ok, ok, so you saw the moving pictures and now are hungry for MOAR. That’s fair, totally fair.

There has been much speculation as to the pricing and release date of the upcoming Ashes of Malmouth expansion for Grim Dawn. Today, we would like to shed some light on these questions.

Our previous public estimates put us in Q3 of 2017, which is nearing its end. While you will have to wait a little while longer, we are pleased to announce that the expansion is absolutely coming in October 2017. It is very probable that it will be on the earlier end of the month, but we want to make sure that recent engine changes and bug fixes have enough time to cook so that you have a smooth and enjoyable experience when you dive into Ugdenbog and Malmouth itself.

The expansion will be available for purchase right here on our website and on Steam, GoG and the Humble store. It will be priced at a modest $17.99 and comes included in the Loyalist Edition available on our website. This expansion has turned out absolutely massive and we are immensely eager to share it all with you in the very near future.

Stay tuned in the coming weeks as we update the Game Guide with expansion info, tease you with some awesome new footage and wrap up development on what have been two of Grim Dawn’s most exciting chapters yet!

Theorycrafters will also be pleased to know that GrimTools will be receiving an update very soon, possibly tonight, with the new Masteries and Constellations. Note that we are still doing final tuning on these classes, and numbers can and will still change, but the core skill mechanics and synergies are all there for you to experiment with on paper. Enjoy!

Our next Grim Misadventure will be on 10/02/2017, after which updates will be posted less frequently as we double down on release and post-release support, as well as content updates.

Oops, how did these sneak in here? They sure look cool. Wonder what they are…

Attachment: Legendaries_Set_02.jpg
Attachment: Legendaries_Shield.jpg
Attachment: Legendaries_Set_01.jpg
Attachment: Legendaries_Hammer2h.jpg
Attachment: gandalf.jpg

Oh god Kreygasm

that boss at the end… Pure badassss

Orgasmic.

/thread

i came a little :D:D:D

Nobody will notice that i will steal this music for my own ;p

getting ready to stream :wink:

typo has been correctedv that’s quick

thank you for curing my insomnia

good night /day to you all

Nice! Looking forward to the expansion!

It’s… it’s… beautiful :cry:

that inquis/nightblade build i have to roll is waiting for incarnation!

Exciting times.

Hmmm…

No wonder it took so long to post, he did it twice!

ALL OF MY WANT! Thank you, based Zantai.

Unfortunately, since I’m getting married early next month followed by a honeymoon shortly thereafter, I probably won’t actually get to play Ashes until November however X_x

October! It’s Coming!:smiley:

Spectacular!

This is super exciting. Gotta remember to work less shifts next month…

“Coming October 2017” god damn it! Just admit it Zantai, you just love teasing like the ENTIRE Grim Dawn community!
But seriously I can’t wait for the expansion. The trailer made it look even more amazing than I already thought it was and 17,99€ is an insanely good deal!

this post made my day

That trailer is awesome :cool:

As always, good work guys :smiley:

Admit it, u guys postponed the launch because divinity original sin 2 hype :rolleyes:

Just kidding… damm, the trailer looks great, I wanna play now :frowning: