Grim Misadventure #127: Impending Ashes

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Too many people spamming F5, I guess?

Reese’s Pierces?

we want to make sure that recent engine changes and bug fixes have enough time to cook

Engine changes? Does that mean better performance?

Woohoo this is awsome!! So much hype so much stress.

Nice! I can’t wait to get around to try a cool and collected Nightblade/Necro build… or let my inner pyromaniac rumble with Demo/Inquisitor :).
Hmm, but I still have a number of games I’m playing/planning to play in the near future… decisions, decisions.

They did not advertise more music (obviously), but I’m hyped for more music.

What’s an “earlier end of the month”? I don’t understand?

Blimey, that trailer music is friggin’ fantastic.

The images don´t actually show up for me in your post, anybody else having this issue?

Anyway, nice post, finally we know, yay.

Also nice work on calling out “The Asshole”. :wink:

Maybe end of September? One can only hope.

I cannot yes this enough.

Engine sure looks like it got a polish. It’s very cool.

It’s there.

Absolutely amazing ! Great trailer, beautiful monsters - many of them are my favorite types, amazing exteriors. Really great work Crate ! Thanks a lot !

also question

if we have loyalist upgrade on steam do we get expansion for free?

so in other words, somewhere around 2nd week of October?

No.
From the Steam Loyalist Upgrade store page:

note that this is an upgrade and so it is priced significantly less than the website Loyalist, since it is only an add-on and does not include the game, future expansion, soundtrack or other materials.

Only the Loyalist Edition from the website includes the expansion.

Just amazing! Can’t wait to play the xpac. What about the ‘engine changes’ though? Can someone elaborate on that (pretorians?) ?

only from their website, steam not included…

whew…really sweet trailer, they nailed the atmosphere… now I can sleep … just wake me up when it’s october