Grim Misadventure #127: Impending Ashes

earlier half of the month I assume

A little pricey. Maybe I’ll wait for the Steam Winter Sale.

2 acts
2 classes
Ain’t pricy at all
Probably won’t be on sale during Steam winter sale, especially if it proves to be a great expansion.

for the amount of work they put in, the price seems completely fair. I’m buying it right away.

When you look at the number of hours you get out of it, the XP is ludicrously cheap.

Mage Hunter Hardcore then second week in october as I predicted…
:smiley: :slight_smile:

I will buy it the very second it will be released on steam.

$15 for 1 class and 2 dungeons in D3? That’s okay.
$18 for 2 classes, 2 new acts, transmog, 14 new constellations as well as increased level and devotion cap in GD? A bit pricey don’t you think? :rolleyes:

Awesome trailer guys… There’s finally light at the end of this expac tunnel!

Pricey? Lol? Wait are you really serious? You can scrap together 17$ in change…

I’d pay 25$+ to get this much content, 17$ is dirt cheap.

Also, i just knew it was gonna be on the last day of September, but oh well…waited this long what’s another 3-4 weeks

its like a dinner and a coke in town a couple of times
games like these, currently 1333 hours and counting once expansion hits so I be 2k hours of gaming so yea its not even a question

it’s a crime to buy the expac on sale…

very cheap… already 400 hours within the testing part, think how many more with the official release :stuck_out_tongue:

The trailer is awesome and I cannot wait for the expansion to be released. :cool:

I put almost 1000 hours into this game. 17 bucks is next to free for this kind of fun.

And I’m not American/German, I don’t earn much (less than 700 EUR per month).

welp not sure about the people complaining about the price but some of us aren’t on the US hence the exchange rate might fucks up, $18USD up there is like $300+ here :undecided:

I’m still gonna buy it but also gonna buy a 24 pack of ramen to live off the rest of the month :smiley:

Question: You say it’s included in the Loyalist edition available on the website, but is it also included if you buy the Steam Loyalist Upgrade (DLC)?

time to stream and upload our builds now that everyone can theorycraft themselves :stuck_out_tongue:

Massively underwhelming. Hopefully the next Misadventure is less of a disappointment.

… :rolleyes:

Looks amazing, day 1 purchase as planned. All that forum-breaking-F5ing was definitely worth it. :smiley:

that’s the spirit :wink:

just a heads up, if you are low on money but still want the xpack,
hop on to a stream of mine when the expansion is going to be released,
I am planning to do a give away (buying around 5 copies) :slight_smile: