Grim Misadventure #134: Sand Threats

We all might be imagining a lot of things cause we would like to see them…but most of them are just in imagination…so…why not… :cool:

Can we expect dust devil’s dealing physical and fire damage?

Looking good, can not wait to see what further additions will come with the expansion, perhaps we will see more interesting monster types to cleave our way through.

That’s probably the best thing anyone’s come up with since awhile now around here. You winz two internetz.

I wish it has new enhancements for the town(s), cosmetic or more.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64735

Adding to that some new repair/cleanup/scavenge quests for Devil’s Crossing would be great

I expect they will be around the same size as Ugdenbog Crabs, with bosses rivaling the Titan Quest Scarab boss in the library in size. :slight_smile:

I don’t think Kymon was ever there. He found “Empyrion” in a village in the Erulan empire… a village he later destroyed. This expansion takes us outside the empire, I think. Most likely, it was where Korvaak ruled and/or was worshipped in ancient times, and was likely defeated and imprisoned elsewhere, far-far from the original place. (Just like certain Prime Evils… ;))

That I do agree with… Grim Dawn needs more sexy monsters, Titan Quest style, like those Gorgons or Maenads. :wink:

I liked 'dem Scarabs, was pissed when they took them out of the game as common enemies. They were tough, yes, especially with melee characters, but they made you think and come up with more innovative ways to combat them and not get reflect-damaged to kingdom come.
Of course, Ancient Kaa the Soulless, who has these Charged Bolts AND is immune to a hundred other things… now him I hated. Thankfully he was slow so you could just leave him.

You need to check on D&D 5th edition, then - they just revived the Zorbo, an ancient 2th edition monster that is basically an evil, armor-class-stealing koala bear. :smiley:

Nah, we all know the Pyramids were built by the Fallen to harvest Energon from the Sun. He then loaned them out to Stargate’s Ra as landing platforms, and finally some old albino dude was using mammoths to renovate them. :smiley:

Would be best possible thing to raise max lvl gap to 125 and give 5 more dev points :cool:

i rather get a new class or two… :eek:

Zantai’s already said the new level cap is closely related to the old one. :smiley:

Sand treats!

I rather have tons of lore :slight_smile:

that also…

Can we expect a Grim Dawn as a story? a book??? “Grim Dawn Chronicles” :stuck_out_tongue:

For what its worth, My mod will have it lol. This is some sexy info.

Adding to that some new repair/cleanup/scavenge quests for Devil’s Crossing would be great

Kinda did that too :stuck_out_tongue: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1147092872

My wish list:

• Tons of new Lore - mostly Gods related + Ulgrim
  • Celestial/Ascendancy skill tree or Mastery class skills (like Blademaster unique skills, Pyromancer skills etc).
  • Tons of havens/towns cosmetic upgrades/scavenging quests
  • Shared Bank account - make it happen - that is a must!
  • Tons of new Story content.

i would actually like to try 5v5 or something but it would be too hard to balance it… it supposed to be PvE, to make it PvP its just plain too hard in terms of balancing… unless you cut the dmg by 80% against players and then you have a long, hard bashing which will be won by the one with more heals… i remember PoE PvP- you compete in whoever 1 shots who first… :eek:

I completely agree with the ascendancy skills and shared bank account. The skills alone would actually give a real reason for your class name changing to say Elementalist and such.

Please make relics granted skills not require a specific type of weapon.
For ex : Iskandra’s Balance and Eternity both require caster off hand…maybe not all arcanists use an off hand…and might really benefit from the granted skills.

Urobotuuk’s reaping req a melee, as does Korbaak’s deception.
Belgothians carnage is limited to dual wield only…would be good also for 2handed and maybe 1h + shield.
Scourge only for melee…

These things really limit the use of items only for specific builds…but the stats on the items would work with a lot more builds…

I honestly hope for the closest possible relation :).