Grim Misadventure #134: Sand Threats

I would want my dino pet too but this time make it cast…

v
v
v

[spoiler]

AAR!:rolleyes:

[/spoiler]

My favorite part about this is the shocked and disgusted “wait, you thought we were WENDIGOS?” expression on the left dino monster.

bringing back those memories of running hell difficulty maggot’s lair on an undergeared summonmancer

Forgot how cool female running animation was in TQ. DW game play was alse better looking and different with female…and spear somehow. I only liked shield passives with male animation

Made me think about Wendinos. Get it? Wendigo dinos. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lizards and bugs. A reign of cold-based toons? :smiley:

that would be so cool and annoying at the same time :smiley:

Or imagine to see a long waited legendary armor piece dropped, but when you pick it up, its actually just a broken piece of metal… (like the broken items in TQ)

:eek: Stop giving those sneaky devs ideas folks! They’re sneaky enough as it is.

Cool and annoying - yeah, I would agree!

Honestly, I like the idea of disappearing stuff. Not sure if they can make it happen though. But it would be good for the atmosphere.

If you crash after picking it up it’s pretty much the same. It was all an illuuuusion:)

Joking aside, I was thinking of a Tabula rasa set (like we are). Blank but gets it’s stats according to certain situations

i was never far enough in the game to make use of Tabula but its sure interesting as an item.

Mirage gear drops?! Man, there is some serious self-loathing in here. :smiley:

A dino pet does sound pretty enticing, doesn’t it?

Inb4 Necromancer Set with ability to summon an Undead Sandclaw

Btw the desert theme reminds me. Are we finally going to get Mythical Warhammer of Heavenly Judgement this expac :stuck_out_tongue:

I am most certain you will and of course who could forget that we need some pierce damage to doom and oleron relics to be able to barbecue those desert lizards :rolleyes:

Excellent work Crate! Having dino and beetle style enemies is really cool! I can’t wait to get to the desert and test how shattering my build is.

I do hope that chaos sees more love as it is the one damage type that i feel is a bit lacklustre, especially devotion wise. You have flame torrent, guardian’s gaze and eldritch fire that include chaos damage. You then also have two buffs in hungering void and abominable might. I wish there was a nice powerful tier 3 chaos damage devotion proc that bukes and debuffs the target as there is no chaos DoT.

Awww! After the desert location announcement I thought those silhouettes were evil kangaroos. I love ARPGs, but I have always thought they could benefit from more marsupial monsters. Hey that would make a good chant. Everybody, with me:

“More Marsupial Monsters!”

But seriously Crate, I love you. I am glad that we can see these teasers every other week again like we used to. Please keep it up!

I’ll join you mate, we’ve even got the perfect one down here already, who’s in for a Drop Bear invasion??

Heres a link for the artists too Crate, I feel like this could be an excellent ambushing enemy.

Also while we’re looking at Marsupials, you should add some Monotreams too. I’d love to see a (Boss) monster Echidna or Platypus hiding in the bush somewhere.

(Defenitly keen for an Xpack with a southern hemisphere lean soon. :smiley: )

Ohh If you do do some Southern Hemisphere monsters It would be cool to see some things like/inspired by the Bunyip, or things like Nargun

People play videogames as an escape from reality. Why would we remind them of the real monsters actually out there? :smiley:

Grim Dawn: Australia “We wish any of this was actually made up”

Are you telling me skeletons don’t exist? :rolleyes:

There are plenty of monsters based on real things. Vultures, boars, ravens, people, spiders, bees ect…:stuck_out_tongue:

You guys already have a kick animation, might as well make a green “aetherial” kangaroo. :cool:

God creates dinosaurs
God destroys dinosaurs
God creates Crate
Crate destroys God
Crate creates dinosaurs