Grim Misadventure #134: Sand Threats

Please stay on topic of the discussion.

If you have feedback regarding particular items or gameplay elements, we have a sweet forum section for that already.

You know Deepdweller Worms (the things summoned by Rashalga) would fit the theme

You walk over some suspicious piece of land and the creature erupts from below. It fits the title “sand threats”

where please ?!

right here. :wink:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9

So on behalf of Coridan, who no longer attends the forum but for spiritually, I would like to formally request Turtles. Titan Quest Turtles are calling for Coridan.

Then a worm from Dune appears and eats you :stuck_out_tongue:

… perhaps that’s the new gamemode… fight your way out of a giant worm :smiley:

So… maybe instead of “shattering” Zantai meant “splattering”?

Word.

Giving me nightmare flashbacks to PoE and the burrowing worms there that pop up 8-15 strong and insta-gibbing a character with no opportunity to react. Maybe they’ve changed it since I quit, but my lack of faith in GGG leads me to believe that is unlikely.

In other words, dear god please no.

clearly its the expactuu-ians

actually if you’ve ever worn a 3 piece suit out in the sun you will realize that clothing is your friend not your enemy. it is more comfortable than going with “the t shirt and shorts” so long as you can duck into the shadows when you feel the insulation beginning to warm up. whereas if your skin is exposed. you get immediate bad effects

Dno breeding and pet meta with special gear and skill progression confirmed.

Cool enemies, i wonder what those lizards adapted to more, acid? chaos damage?
Can’t wait to see what else u guys will bring to the game :slight_smile:

just creepin’ around and found something blurry

Also a secret aetheral rift left of lokarr entrance.

And why cant i kill the big aetheral mosnter on left of ulgrims rift if he can dmg me ?

Your link has been removed.

Don’t post about unreleased/unfinished content.

Ok srry. didnt know…thought was a secret. The aetheral rift also unreleased/unfinished (edited) ? i was going to upload a pic of it…u cant enter it though…

We need a meteor summoning super boss!
Thanks for updating the game.

There is indeed a malmouth nemesis who does just this, he has killed me many times :smiley:

Aleksander is not a super boss. Therefore, the devs held back when they designed him. Plus, I think he’s been nerfed a couple of times so he’s not as strong as when AoM was first released.

They don’t need to hold anything back when making a super boss. Just create as strong as you want and no need to nerf him. :slight_smile:

A suggestion, because there are people who could make their characters with 7k DA, it is good to have these super bosses’ attacks to bypass, or at least, have a chance to bypass their DA just like Aura of Censure does. It wouldn’t be challenging if a super boss’ attacks to always miss.

so they are not ready for new game mode to be discussed/anounced for next mis ad… so…

since desert is the theme, maybe the release of a Medjay mastery? :rolleyes:

they said so ? Disapointing, that’s the major anouncement about the xpac so far… Maybe the new “powers” then ? i don’t think they said a word about it in yesterday stream