Grim Misadventure #135: Quality of...Sets

I mean well, if you look it at this perspective, than Trading would be not working to begin with. Because if you are patiently and farm tediously, you also could simply grind fo the Item you want…

You could grind over and over again until it’s dropped. The thing why Trading works so much for such Games, besides the “Fun” Aspect, is due selffound and grind is pretty Time-Consuming. With Trading you don’t have to spent hours and hours grinding for an specific item, and like mentioned already with trading you can actually see what you get, while if you reroll an Item and even if you get your Piece of gear you want, it still can be an bad outcome.

You shouldn’t ignore that fact, that this Quality of Life improvement also adds an extra layer of grind. Even more if you want to Craft an Set Item and than Transmute it.

Would it? Because i find it pretty speculative. My Argument was more like, imagine you have this one amazing piece of gear, and it only drops 1 out of 100 of People, than you would have with a playerbase of 1000 players ONLY 10 piece of such gear. With 10 Items you can hardly call it properly trading because the Item is too rare(thought it will higher the value) than imagine this Features higher the chances up to 10 out of 100 - than you would have 100 such Items for 1000 People and that would means more “trading”.

What i want to say is, that if you have more access to Items, you have more for trading, and makes trading more fluid. Also it will alows normal player to trade more often because they have valuable Items as well.

Of Course my whole Point has one critically Factors which is important as well “Balancing” because if in my Example the this feature would make it 100 out of 100 to get this Item, then there would be no sense in trading. But no-one can actually judge it now because we don’t know exactly how much effort and grind it takes to transmute…

Oh man, that’s so nice. :slight_smile:

Now I am really pumped and eager to see what else is in store. That feature alone is a massive addition in QoL.

1 each month wouldn’t hurt :cool: brrraaaah

I suggested this long time ago but since i am bad boy and not ass licker like others it was " bad " idea.

This is needed at most in first expansion not the last. Already lots of hours are wasted on duplicates… It is too late.

“Latest”, I hope.
Is it “that time of the month” perhaps with all these “bad boys” coming out of their closets?
Better late than never, but besides licking I also like to two-hand the Devs and Pretorians.

care to provide a link to where you suggested it and it then was ‘shot down’ ?

I have not seen this brought up and getting a negative reaction by the majority (some people complained about this in the latest misadventure too, which would rule out the *licker explanation for why they do so…)

And there I was wondering if we were ever going to get someone to fill the void left by good ol Grohuf. You even got the “accent” thing going so consider me excited.

Still, those are some big pants to fill. Hope you’re up to the task.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

“Let me call others who disagree with me ass lickers. That will surely make my point more valid!”

IMHO, I think Grohuf did a much better job. I think Serimert has failed big time. :smiley:

IMHO - means I’m right of course. So perhaps that should be IROC? :smiley:

Someone link me to Grohuf please.

I need to learn more about the man and the legend.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/search.php?searchid=16939762

‘Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.’

I didn’t even know there was a search function. Imma look him up. Thanks Chthon!

For a specific thread Grohuf started: [thread=“37940”]Is this possible to change work of attributes?[/thread].

For all Grohuf posts.

He still posts from time to time. His best work was awhile back tho.

When are we to expect the next update or expansion ?

I might have asked before but cannot find where…

When it’s ready, nothing is even in testing yet so don’t get too hopeful for anything soon.

Check back on 04/16/2018 for our regular development updates as we return to our classic bi-weekly schedule.

There, next Monday. It was in the first post of this thread.:rolleyes:

For the expansion based on the announcement thread Grim Misadventure #133: Announcing…,

As for patch 1.0.6.0, not sure if a general date had been announced.

Best thing to do is watch for the next Grim Misadventures to see if there’s more info on it. The next one is due out on 04/16/2018.

maybe 2018 ? like in 5 days ?

And 2nd half of 2018 is like 2-3 months at least if not more so if the next patch is not so…complex…like bringing in at least some new content for us to do something new, no matter what, the game is mostly dead until then…
I have 18 chars now lvl 100…dunno what to do next…

Char #19, maybe?