Grim Misadventure #142: A Shattering Revelation

FWIW, there are days (like today) when holding down LMB is painful. holding down ‘A’ and moving the mouse/trackpad around is doable though…

And again, no. I can hold down the LMB and fire off my bow/staff and hit one enemy after another without making separate clicks. I just move the pointer to each one as they come into range. Same for melee attacks, though I’m more inclined to click separately when playing melee.

Did they change something with the anniversary updates? I can clearly remember this not being the case back when I used to play.

There’s a reason why Crate has “classic controls” in the options as a throwback for TQ jarheads who enjoy being punished. They classically suck tho. I would just toss em out.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

No, it was the same in TQIT. I didn’t know about the movement thing for many years and had been clicking away to get around. Then someone on the TQ.net forum told me and hey presto, saved my mouse and fingers some work. :slight_smile:

That would be weird if I didn’t notice it then. I’m not one to be afraid to open up the options and dig around for such things. Surprisingly in this day and age there are people breathing the same air we do who apparently don’t realise games have options and worse, they are deathly afraid to even contemplate looking for such a thing and would rather make forum posts complaining about not having such and such feature. The world is such an interesting place.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

There’s nothing in the game options re movement or classic targetting. The AE version only added Fast and Very Fast options to the game’s Normal speed, that’s all. Whether there’s anything in the options.txt file for it I don’t know.

I remember it being like that 10 years ago already

There’s a reason why Crate has “classic controls” in the options as a throwback for TQ jarheads who enjoy being punished.

I always thought that was for the Diablo fans :wink: - quite frankly, I never understood who that option was intended for at all, masochists I assume

I can confirm you can fire to any direction while holding down the left or right mouse button in Titan Quest. My latest build is a ranged Ranger.

I hate TQ’s targeting system, specifically using skills from the skill slot bar. You have to click on the skill in the slot, then aim it with the cursor and then press the button corresponding to the slot in the skill bar. In GD you only have move the cursor to your target and press the button corresponding to the slot in the skill bar.

when forgotten gods will be available??

When it’s ready! :smiley:

The devs will announce it in a GM as they did for Ashes of Malmouth.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56366

I haven’t played GD for almost a month now, just because I wait for FG and want to lose my mind again when it comes out. I wish it’d come out very soon. I still believe that it’ll be out in October, just like AoM. I love suffering picks up his knife.

collecting shards? well i hope you develop this concept better

Idk onestly it seems too much like Colors of Madness dlc for Darkest dungeon refraction of reality?,collecting shards? changing light? well atleast i hope this concept will work better for you bc it got boring rather quickly in DD

So this can go on forever? Does that mean that it will eventually get harder than crucible 150-170? It seems like there are a lot of top tier builds that can take on crucible no sweat, and there’s no way to see how far the build can really go.

Also, will you be able to start at a certain point other than the beginning once you’ve reached that point, like crucible?

I don’t think we know for certain currently but we do know that it will scale for a long time:

Also, will you be able to start at a certain point other than the beginning once you’ve reached that point, like crucible?

Obviously it’s still development and thus can change and I don’t think I’m saying anything new by saying that the current plan is to be able to start from certain points once reached and I believe that the plan is for this to go beyond the Crucible in terms of difficulty

Will this game mode have any kind of competitive like system? leaderboards or something for example?

No.

Sent from my Ultra Shine using Tapatalk

No, because there are no closed servers. The only leaderboard is in the Crucible battle arena add-on and that’s only for you to see which of your own characters did best in it, not to competite with other people.

Those tits sure are impressive.

But that’s not why I’m so excited right now.