Grim Misadventure #143: Challenging Expectations

Lol same here bruh

Something about a oath well kept it’s my informated guess. Sry i’m stupid.

zantai already teasing oathkeeper in stream. Guaranteed willl get the reveal little later.

Hype I cant contain you anymore. Been waiting a lifetime for this moment:cool:

Guarantee nothing. He’s been teasing it for months. :smiley:

This is very relative

you are right but nothing as explicit like the last stream. :wink:

You mean this explicit.

“Eddalius :Zantai will never directly confirm sentinel
I’m not sure what sentinel you’re talking about. That would be such a weird thing to show on a character list, call it something particular. Such a weird leak. Accident. Mistake. So weird.”

“Spikenik9 :faith’s guard?
Faith’s Guard. That’s weird. It’s like an item got renamed for some reason.”

Then letting us get a glimpse of the Faith’s Guard shield.

He’s been doing similar for a long time.

Only question is has he tired of teasing us or not? If yes, then maybe. If not, then nope, won’t reveal anything about it today.

he should be tired and the community is tired of waiting too. So please Zantai have mercy on yourself and to all of us !:cry:

How do you know these things:undecided:

:smiley:

I think he will find this very funny. Poor Z twisting his own arm, prolonging his own agony

What you don’t realise is Zantai never tires of teasing us. :smiley: Which is why I say patience. He’ll reveal it when he’s ready to.

^ you know a game developer’s work is so taxing to the mind and body. so I am amazed how he looks okay during streams because pretending to look cool, calm and collected is hard. it can be detrimental to his health if he keeps this up holding this secret which is not that secret anyway, So may i suggest to him to just let it go, it will help him a lot if he unloads this burden;)

@ medea Ok i will wait…

That is because his cat helps him with all streaming. His cat keeps things very cool

And Gazer Man makes him keep things cool. Or else.

I am curious to see what the misadventures is going to bring today. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am willing to bet its the new mastery mark my words!

#FaithinZantai:cool:

Setting yourself up for dissapointment:rolleyes:

By the gods of Cairn and the holy one Medierra I hope he does. Put us out of our misery of having to listen to you going on all the time about it.

If not the new mastery, I’d quite like to see some of the new Legendaries. With stats. Italicised for importance. :stuck_out_tongue:

It might not be today, but it’s definitley coming. Cause last stream Zantai showed the Templars’ Faith renamed to Faiths’ Guard (the last time they did that was for the Necromancers’ Grips they changed to Boneweavers’ Grips, before the revealing of the Necro class ;))

Yeah i wouldn’t mind to see some of the new stuff