Grim Misadventure #147: Zealous Power

Sooo, this means, that we are going to see more RR conversion, perhaps on item skill modifiers?

Отправлено с моего BLL-L22 через Tapatalk

Praise the lord

Oathkeeper is definitely shaping up to be worth the wait. I do get a little sad to think I won’t be spinning and smiting with 2 shields tho :frowning:

What the fuck. I don’t want to know anything more. lol…

I would certainly recommend people to watch the latest stream. Seeing the Oathkeeper in action is so more awsome.

The Oathkeeper will likely become the most popular mastery with so many awsome skills.

Dat smite pic. Oh god who can wait until 2019 xD

Looks mostly nice.

Some comments:

• Eye of Reckoning energy cost looks a bit high at level 1
  • Shattering Smash should use off-hand damage
  • Divine Mandate doesn’t seem particularly sexy; maybe replace the crit damage with a modest retaliation added to attack bonus (maybe +1% every level and every two levels in ult). That also fits with the flavour text

paladin aside. Do you guys think the oathkeeper will be the most popular mastery?

Looking at the skill tree it seems that there “may” be a second unmentioned Exclusive sitting there. If I had to guess that one may have something to do with retal.

Well, it’s going to be close. Sentinel, for me, is going to be amazing as I love Acid/Poison builds. Also love Chaos/Vitality builds but already have that in Occultist and Necromancer.

Disappointed in Q1 2019 release date as I was hoping it would come sooner but gives me time to level and gear out my Witch Hunter! Sentinel will pair nicely as he’s also a disciple of the Witch Gods.

Yes the Oathkeeper will have 2 exclusive skills. Only one was shown at the last stream.

Will the Guardian of Empyrion be like the Wind Devil, aka unkillable, or is it like Nemesis and Deathstalker, player scaled pets that can die due to enemy damage?

He better be unkillable. :stuck_out_tongue:

We don’t want a repeat of the thermite mine situation where they actually have HP but it isn’t displayed.

If I recall correctly from the stream. The skill stats didn’t show any health for the Guardian. It only lives for 10 seconds and scales with player damage.

Looks awesome, wish I could play it now :slight_smile:

Everything you guys are doing with this expansion looks absolutely fantastic. Thanks so much for the hard work! Looking forward to dropping a couple hundred more hours into a game that has already given me ten times its value in content.

nothing new because I already saw it all on the stream… looks awesome though!

Q1 2019 is fine, will be worth the wait

Given it has a very limited lifespan, the answer will probably be “who cares”, just like with the reap spirit wraiths. Just cast it again.

This mastery looks so great, i wonder how they managed it. I haven’t seen Dikkiedik on the forums and streams for some time now. I think Crate sacrificed and consumed his soul for the Oathkeeper. :eek: