Grim Misadventure #148: Korvan Legend

A Grim Misadventure is upon us. Last time, we took a deeper look at some of the Oathkeeper’s zealous arsenal.

Today, fresh from the art team, we have for you a first look at some of the Legendary gear coming with the Forgotten Gods expansion. In total, over 200 new Legendary items are coming, scattered across 12 new Legendary sets and a vast array of stand-alone equipment.

These items are not just going to support the upcoming Oathkeeper mastery however. You can look forward to powerful new procs and skill modifiers for existing masteries as well!

Let’s see what the artists have in store for us today:

Please note that as the expansion is still under development, the following information may change by release. Damage values are scaled by player attributes.

Oathbearer

Empyrion’s Mercy

Bonewraith Pauldrons

Dawnshard Pauldron

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 10/15/2018 for the next Grim Misadventure.

Attachment: GDX2_Legendaries_Gun1h_Oathbearer_01.jpg
Attachment: GDX2_Legendaries_Scepter_EmpyrionsMercy_01.jpg
Attachment: GDX2_Legendaries_Shoulder_BoneWraith_01.jpg
Attachment: GDX2_Legendaries_Shoulder_Dawnshard_01.jpg
Attachment: OathbearerTooltip.jpg
Attachment: EmpyrionMercyTooltip.jpg
Attachment: BonewraithPauldronTooltip.jpg
Attachment: DawnshardPauldronTooltip.jpg

Daaaaaaym those shoulders <3
Oh gooosh

(and what is the Soladrin Crystal? :s)

Looking good as always. :slight_smile:

Very nice, thanks for sharing ! the pistol art is gorgeous

edit : and four-masteries item now :rolleyes:

Nice work. The Dawnshard Bulwark illusion will go great with the pauldrons and mace, although I miss the point in adding the acid to elemental conversion on Empyrion’s Mercy being it a Inquisitor/Soldier/Demolitionist/Oathbreaker supported mastery weapon~

This is not helping my patience. Please stop my mouth is foaming :eek:

https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/2689

Yeh i saw that too and war rolling my eyes, maybe cause its still under development

Looks pretty cool!

I have a question - why gun like Oathbearer provides such skill mod for Warcry? We can’t combine it with the mace and hence there is no use for War Cry. I really like the idea of War Cry focused on piercing damage but don’t see any opportunities to support it as a good attack skill. :cry:

Oathbearer

whose the artist? he must be huge paladin fanboy. and those stats to back it up. gunslinger holiness is our future:cool:

Holy conversion, batman. I’m in love :heart_eyes:

Awesome all round team. :smiley:

For the love of dark gods, give us Soul Harvest bonus on these awesome ele to vit shoulders.

Any full conversion coming for pet items? Such as “Acid to elemental” and other similar ones?

I always say “all design in Grim Dawn” are superior!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes! Thanks for supporting elemental Cadence!

Is the Celestial Presence on Empyrion’s Mercy a damaging aura ? or is it flat fire damage added to attacks and RR in radius?

Looks great! Will there be Level 100 items, or will they all be 94?

It’s like Night’s Chill.

1. No higher tiers being added. No need since the level cap isn’t going up.