Grim Misadventure #148: Korvan Legend

I hope so , that would be nice addition to my Human Torch build.

This one item has just made one of my characters completely outdated :mad:

On the other hand, it is an infiltrator, I will be fine after a respec :smiley:

I want these nooooowwwwwwww

:rolleyes:

Lot of conversion. Good i love conversion builds, the more the better.

Sneak peak of the Blight Lord set next please <3

That pistol has questionable ergonomics given the sharp protrusions on the grip.

Yes, this expansion is looking very good in that area, I’m looking forward to many weird builds.

I’m waiting for a 2H sword called Oathbringer; whatever sword it is, I’ll build around it.

Designs look really good :D. I especially also like the look of the Oathbearer both stat-wise and appearance-wise.

That acid to elemental conversion, god bless. More acid conversion stuff!

I love that we’re seeing more and more conversion things with these legendary reveals, now I pray for an upgraded version of the 58 Will of Bysmiel pets (Will of Solael maybe?)

yes man! conversation makes this game so amazing increasing replayability tenfold !

Art! Stats! Conversion! Procs! :smiley: Looks great, been looking forward to seeing more Legendary gear. Dawnshard sounds fun as heck. Gotta love rapidish-fire procs.

Discord Cadence support too. Neato.

Right now, I just want to know if there’s an acid converter equipment for Vire’s Might, or a cold converter for Aegis of Menhir. That would help me decide if I want to play a Dervish (VM, AoM, Ring of Steel/Frost for major attacks) or a Paladin (VM, Rune of Hagarrad, auto-attack with Chilling Rounds; I already know there’s a cold converter for VM).

Holy fucking gun. Paladin just got a bump there, eh.

Seriously, some of you guys know me as an anti paladin due to el critico’s campaigns but that gun is just so cool.

Ah, I knew about the level cap staying the same. It would be cool to have a few exclusive, rare, items which required level 100 (because why not!)

Power creep because they would obviously have to be better than level 94 gear, which would require balancing. Not really worth it in my opinion.

any idea when balance patch 1.0.7 hits? Is it a close to fg release patch or will we see it this year?

It’s one of those “When it’s ready” and no guess as to when. :undecided:

Agreed, and more L94 (and lower) gear would be much more preferable than another tier of items.

Also I like items that convert multiple damage types to one. While problematic for builds not wanting conversion, it opens up more choices for second mastery selection

I’m not sure what the point of damage mods to War Cry is, both for the pistol and the Warborn Gavel. It’s a minimal amount with such a long cooldown that it contributes nothing to damage output. It’s not even useful for devotion procs, since War Cry already does damage on its own. I’d much prefer to see something like 15 pierce resist reduction to War Cry or something in that vein. Good to see a 100% piercing pistol, though.