Grim Misadventure #150: Shattering Expectations

That’s not quite how it works at the moment.

Wow this is looking incredible! Last i saw there were 12 levels. So, to go from 12 to 54 is some work, you guys have been busy!

I just can’t wait to get my hand on it :smiley:

The Shattered souls mecanic is really interesting if it is well balanced.
It should allow players to go deeper in the Shattered realms without giving players permanent bonuses.
Obviously this mecanic should be moddable to make some different buffs, stack amount, duration, right ?

Asking the important questions, over here.

Asking the important questions, over here.[/QUOTE]

This would be fantastic with a massive wave of monsters coming at you!

+1 to that :smiley:

Stoneplate Greaves are most definetly something…

Kinda goes without saying.
If Grava doesn´t cough up a level with at the very least 11.ooo bridges, I am going to be very mad. And the boss at the end is natually also a bridge.

:furious:

It’s literally what they said:):

“As you traverse the Shattered Realm, you will uncover unique shrines. Make an offering to them in the form of rare crafting materials and you will be bestowed a boon, but beware: all great gifts come with a trade-off.”

It looks that playing the Shattered Realm is going to be pretty dynamic experience. It looks really really great ! Thanks !

Loving the lore surrounding the Shattered Realm, and the purple sparkly space backdrop is great! Looking forward to the story surrounding this place.

The other piece of this update that intrigues me are the ‘rule-breaking’ encounters; I love stuff like that, and the picture with the levers is tickling my ‘must pull them’ urges. Keep up the good work, folks, can’t wait to see it in action.

Pull the lever of your celestial affinity???
:confused:

That looks and sounds bloody terrific!

But can we get 1.0.7 patch to play with while we wait for that shattering experience?

I foresee a great volume of Pull the lever, Kronk! outcries.

What do you think it would add? Just stuff the game needs in preparation for the expansion. Unless the devs decided to release Oathkeeper early there probably wouldn’t be anything noticeable ingame to play with.

Don’t you think this is…

…a bridge too far? :cool:

Hope to see a misadventure about the new set swapping npc next, detailling the requirements and costs :rolleyes:

some balancing changings to existing classes plus possibly some new toys to play with.

Pretty much already had that in a previous GM:

http://grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70306

Was hoping to see something else! My expectations are shattered again! .:frowning:

Better try again another misadventure :eek: Make no mistake, I still find this good though:D!