Grim Misadventure #150: Shattering Expectations

Looks promising.

It’d be great if we could get a wallpaper version of that new enemy. Kind of like how we got one for Van Aldrich back in the days.

Cant wait for release!

so it’s the good monday again right ? :cool:

Indeed it is. :slight_smile:

Oh medea you are heaven sent, thanks for the reminders! I actually forgot today is another day to be hyped but disappointed:cool:

Can we get some meme this time? How bout an out of season April fools joke of a thread Zantai?

Sometimes I wonder how I can still be excited for GD and the Misadventures after all this time, despite not playing as much as I used to.

And yet, here I am again, jumping up and down for any tidbit of news on FG.

I feel like the experience you provide is incredible and I’ve come to love the environments, stories and characters as much as the gameplay itself, which was what hooked me in the first place.

Can’t wait to get my hands on the new content and start afresh with the Oathkeeper.

on the other note we have about 4 misadventure threads left before experiencing 2019. And approximately total 10 left from now before quarter 1 ends. 10! Thats the most number case scenario!

Like Grim Dawn Immortal, a mobile only game?

Remember that one time, when they said last quarter 2018, and then they postponed the release out of the blue?
Who´s to say that couldn´t happen again?

:stuck_out_tongue:

No idea if it will or wont happen again…but if it were up to me, I much rather see something delayed. Especially if it means the product is more polished/complete. They are adding a new game mode that is fairly complex as far as the underlying mechanics are concerned (I assume at least). Adding new items, a new mastery, and a new act which all require balance/bug testing as well. It is quite the project!

LOOOL that’d be something. :smiley:

Hmm, could be indeed! Well, we do have Chaos (Ch’thonic fiends), Eldritch (Witch God creatures and probably a lot of expansion enemies) covered. But not sure on the rest. Maybe Ascendant would summon Deathstalker - like Nemesis I assume he is a beast demigod. Primordial is tricky, would that summon Mogdrogen’s Avatar? :smiley: And not sure who could represent Order. Maybe the Aetherials, as they used to be servants of the gods creating order in the universe?

I hope it will not be another “rushing builds fest”. What i love about Grim Dawn is that you farm your gaer in your own pace. Build characters as you want them to be, not the “meta” and “netbuilding” doing it for you… Speed farming are in both D3 and PoE. Please don’t make another map/rift thingy… More MI would be nice too.

It would be nice and i expect that there won’t be any builds posted at the release of Forgotten Gods. Than again it’s your choice to look and/or follow a particular build.

At the time when people feel stuck with their build they can always as for some suggestions on improving their build.

The Shattered Realm is a small part of the whole expansion and you don’t even have to go in there unless you want to. We’ll have a whole new map to explore with plenty of content.

As for more MI’s this from the 27th July stream:

"SkyllaSkylla :And how many new items ±?

I can just pop up that spreadsheet and let’s see. So not counting lower level versions of items, there’s over 200 new uniques, a ton of new faction gear, a ton of new monster infrequents."