Grim Misadventure #151: Rotten to the Core

Just think… if there were to be this ‘thing’ called a ‘Paladin’ in FG (not that I’ve seen one yet, mind you, but I’m still lookin’!) well then, you could purify them from the land with your divine fire.

Not sure if that’s a thing tho. Not sure at all.

Haha, Glad you like it! Yep, Botfly maggots all the way - looking at reference was rather. . .difficult.

Artwork amazing as usual Allminoxy. Congrats to the team. Suitably grim for the new expansion. :slight_smile:

Fantastic Art!

Are these maggots the secret ingredient of the Burrwitch Brew? :eek:

I did. And it was a mistake. A real mistake.

The Scarab Incubator is absolutely disgusting. I love it! Beautifully revolting.

The mummies are pretty too, though they look a bit lackluster. More variation would be nice, and give a few of them weapons maybe, or broken shield to carry? Missing limbs, arrows sticking out of some? nag nag nag

Good idea.

Who wouldn´t ? :smiley:

Because a Sandclaw is better. :smiley:

Daww. Adorable and juicy.

The maggots are quite a bit nostalgic already:p

But that incubator, amazing

Love the artwork as usual, and that twist with the maggots is great!

The struggles of an artist…

Can’t wait to explore the sands and tombs of FG! Mummies especially look awesome, I’ve been waiting for you guys to reveal your version of these obligatory monsters of the desert wastes ^^

I’ve heard of tortured artists struggling with “inner demons” but I didn’t realize they meant maggots! :eek:

BTW Crate, you owe me lunch on account I lost mine. This is wonderfully disgusting. I might actually be glad for all of screen obscuring special effects now. :smiley:

maggot lair vibes :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Those beetles with maggots are amazing. But for mummies… maggots are just too big and look somewhat out of place. How come a mummy leaves a maggot bigger in size than the mummy itself? besides it is reusing the animation. Not good.

Of course I had to reverse image search the beetle picture. What has been seen cannot be unseen…

My thoughts exactly when I saw it. Maggots from mummies should be somewhat smaller. Also the idea of skeletons from mummies is dope :smiley:

And yeah the beetle thingies are sick, good job on those :cool:

Mummies. I don’t think I need to say anything about them, because mummies are cool by default!

That scarab death animation tho…

The maggots that come out of the mummies should be smaller than the maggots that come out of the big beetle like thingies. Because the mummies are smaller and it seems a bit unrealistic that they’re hosting something that is so big inside without any sign of it. Mummies could perhaps pop out 2-3 smaller maggots. Just like Dermapteran mini dudes