Grim Misadventure #151: Rotten to the Core

Looking forward in squashing those bugs, everyone of them disgusting little things

I have noticed that there are no footpaths left in sand. It is probably not that important, but Titan Quest has done this brilliantly.

Unbelievable that Crate added Egypt to Grim Dawn. Good job. You seem to wanna make me like the story of the game. Keep going, I’ll be waiting, you’re slowly succeeding, btw.

Will the mummies use gear attributes? Like ceremonial armor or something?

Any chance gore effects will splash or slime the player character :smiley:

Just a minor gripe, since I don’t much comment here, but a lot of the splashing graphics seem to get really repetitive. I’m not sure if it’s a combination of auras (playing a 57 Saboteur atm), but it gets a little tiring. All the green from these maggots seems like more of the same. Any chance for a graphics update? Maybe some distance based on crits, or one that just oozes rather than splashes… Maybe some pops… Cuz maggots are like a squishy tube…

Reeeeeally wishing I hadn’t eaten so much pizza tonight before looking at this. :stuck_out_tongue:

No seriously that is an amazingly detailed creature model, I love it.

I wish some of that monster art made it’s way to loading screen. Would be cool to see our aetherial friends and mummy buddy together with occultist dude, witch lady and sands guy.

Reasons why I love this game!

That real life pic seriously made me shudder. So disgusting.

GD Version: rated PG

RL Version: rated X

So we gonna have a maggot nemesis in Shattered Realm.:smiley:

Sick! I love that the mummies are full of giant maggots! Great stuff!!

Yeah, these motherfuckers know their target audience.

Time to squash some bugs)

It looks fantastic ! Great job, amazing creatures. Thanks a lot !

as someone that loves the “TURN INTO CHUNKS” death explosions of certain enemies, this pleases me immensely.

So, now the expansion will be renamed…
MAGgotten gods?
:cool:

Its amazing to see that its been like 8 months already passed since they unveiled sandclaws and scarab beetles. Imagine the time they have got to perfect and add more of these nasty villains for us. Hoping for more grim and gore stuff misadventure up ahead. And please make the areas just as big as Malmouth DLC campaign even biggger the better :stuck_out_tongue: We will pay much more more money than what is pegged for AoM !:stuck_out_tongue:

giving the game d2 vibes is a good thing and hoping they continue advertise and gear the misadventures towards enticing the lost abandoned sheep of blizzard :cool:

Almost 8 month ago when devs announced Scarab in this game, I was a little bit dissapointed, thinking about how this unit can be so dark, as the game… But now I see so creepy and danger creature, and I can say: yes man! thats what we need! Darkfantasy Grim Dawn! Thank you for that, our dear Crate team!:slight_smile:

Great work again, devs! :slight_smile:
When do we get to see the new FG creatures in action (prior to FG release that is :D)?
Haven’t seen any of them in the previous dev streams… :undecided:

thats a major spoiler imo. They never did enemy battles before release. I think the most of the people here would rather do the first encounters themselves than seeing it off done by someone else especially if Grava is to do the stream. Gameplay Trailer is different story though :cool:

Though I remember dikkie streamed Ugdenbog hours before release

Can’t remember, but you’re probably right. If it’s policy, that would explain why we haven’t seen any, even in the SR.

I do remember Dikkie going berserk during one of the final dev streams right before AoM release, talking all crazy to Grava.
I’d expect better from a fellow country man… :stuck_out_tongue: