Grim Misadventure #152: Dressed to Slay

We’re here with another Grim Misadventure!

Last time, we dug up some of the grossest new additions to the monster repertoire. Today is a bit more tasteful as we get into just how you’ll be dressing up to deal with these horrors.

Did you know that Grim Dawn has a ton of cool items? Well, we’re always adding MOAR.

Please note that as the expansion is still under development, the following information may change by release. Damage values are scaled by player attributes.

First up, we have the Epic quality Baldir set, focused on Blade Arc and the upcoming Oathkeeper mastery’s Judgment skill. You may recognize the style of armor from a certain announcement.

Gravetouch and Crown of the Revenant King
Who doesn’t like a little undead aesthetic to their look. Enter the afterlife in style with our latest creations!

Finally, by popular request during one of our livestreams, we have a helm styled after the brutal Gargoyle enemies. But this one is going to take a bit of effort to acquire! We’ll leave the details (and the stats!) for you to discover on your own.

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Check back on 12/10/2018 for the next Grim Misadventure.

Stuff and things!

That gargoyle helm looks to have a bit of xenomorph aesthetic going on…

Oh my god that Alien helmet!

Cool stuff and things and stuff team. Can’t wait to try them on. :smiley: They look fab!

Cold. Drain. Essence. GIVE!

Wonder how much less of a trash will DE be in FG. :stuck_out_tongue: idk if this line makes even sense, but I know people will still understand what I mean anyway

Mein gott. I can’t wait to use those Undead items.
Please I need more like those.

Cold shield? Cold shield. Cold shiiiiiield. My Dervish and Reaper are gonna be fighting over this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

The look of that Baldir set is right up my alley.

OMG THAT HELMET.
this game art is beyond amazing

Look at your helm… Now look at that Gargoyle… swiiiish Now look at your helm :smiley:

Seriously guys, you always outdo yourselves with each patch (or expansion)! Great job! Keep em coming

Wow these look great! It is clear how much time and effort you guys are putting in. I just can’t wait to play FG!

Good job. Very cute.

What an impressive display! :cool:

Whadda ya mean?
Who Riggs this armor as well then?

:stuck_out_tongue:

Now I just can’t wait for the release, to get my hands on all that new gear :rolleyes:
I really want to see what the warlord set has to offer, as well as maybe some more love for Cabalists and Purifiers :rolleyes::stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet looking gear. :slight_smile:

OK, it looks great and the new uniques are exciting!
COLD SPIN TO WIN? YES PLZ

Awesome looking stuff but, most importantly, we will finally have the gargoyle helm :cool::smiley:

Stop teasing me and release the damn thing already!!!

Abs not included.