Grim Misadventure #152: Dressed to Slay

Pre-order cancelled.

Dat bottle look awkward. :rolleyes:

Love this game.

Even if it’s a big task or not i still feel like skills that are converted to another element should change color.

Like wearing that item that makes smite vitality should be a red smite instead of a firey/golden type or when you use a shard of eternal flame where it converts forcewave into fire then the forcewave should be fire looking.

It’s a huge job to do but it would go a long way in doing it…something feels wrong in converting a skill and it still looks the same.

I mean it’s being done with skills like Ignaffar where its fire and if you use the transmutor then it turns blue, why can’t it just be done for items? It just feels off

Where’s ma nipple armor :(.

MOAR.

That’s a cool shield :cool:

The helm reminds me Shrieking Helm from TQ.

Nice looks as always :slight_smile:

Helm is nice and creepy.:eek:

All items look great, props to the guys in Crate who are making those beautiful objects.

Stat wise helmet is okay, but shield is something that doesn’t feel like it’s going to be used much, since it’s designed for Nightblade. Also, cramping in three type of damages won’t work either.

Yeah, shield also has no manaregen - it wont work for DE T_T

Mythical Speaker for the Dead is still much better for cold Drain Essence. Energy Regen + vitality damage converted to cold.

I have to agree. The shield feels useless for DE. For EoR it can’t be judged yet. The RR for nightblade seems interesting overall, but it’s most probably a dervish only item.

The art is amazing though!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I want that gargoyle helmeeettttttt

Sick looking helm. Things look promising.

OMG incredible! amazing work

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

I don’t usually post about the screenshots shared, but man those helms are amazing…

A cold shield.

We have a cold shield.

Take my money Crate. Take it all.

lovely art, the bone items are amazing, congrats !

Gargoyle helm = super secret quest me hopes. :smiley:

I agree.

I think Crate is somewhat underestimating the importance of aesthetics for the immersion quality of the game, or to be precise, they’re underestimating the number of people for whom aesthetics is very important for immersion. Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s great that they’re adding so much content to the game, but I would really like more focus on the graphical side.

I think, given some external circumstances, that now is the chance for Crate to push forward in the action rpg world, to rise to the very top or maybe just behind PoE. And improving the visual side of the game, particularly in this aspect (for me, that’s pretty much the only aspect in which the game is lacking visually) would be very significant.

I’d be perfectly ok with them selling it as a graphical update pack.