Grim Misadventure #152: Dressed to Slay

NSFW-meme.jpg.exe

What theorycrafting? It’s okay to admit you’re doing 16 Eye of Reckoning / 12 Soulfire like the rest of us. :slight_smile:

Spin-to-win certainly looks awesome and it’s okay everybody else will be using Eye of Wreckoning.
I have other plans for my Oathkeeper… :cool:

Next week ?

Will nice to see full armor of Gargoyle

Please dear god someone tell me when the expansion is coming. I am dying waiting no lie. XD

According to the Forgotten Gods Development FAQ:

Hopefully you haven’t died. :slight_smile: Be sure to read the FAQ for more information that you might be dying to know.

Beautiful shield, and those helmets. But those stats… :frowning:
Can we have at least one beautiful set for DK? Because the Krieg’s helmet is terrible.
Please give us something in the style of Arthas (Lich King) armor. That’s how DK should look like. I do not want to copy “competition”, of course, but some inspiration will not hurt anyone :slight_smile:

Have you tried using the illusionist? :slight_smile:

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

So… Baldir’s set won’t show off my sweet abs and glorious man pecs like on the loading screen art? That’s what I call false advertising Crate.

On a side note, it would be hilarious if there was a chest armor that included both abs and pecs into the model and the art wouldn’t change between the male and female model wearing it :,D

So you know how the v1.0.6.0 changelog looked pretty big?

The v1.0.7.0 changelog is nearly twice as long.

We don’t know… It would be best if you show us :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed! Seeing is believing…

No dev streams for 3 weeks and teasers like these… :rolleyes:

Correction: 4 weeks!
Last dev stream was on the 2nd of November.

Not that I am counting :rolleyes:, just eagerly anticipating the new expansion… :smiley:

Well, they’ve been about every 3-4 weeks since FG was announced so not new. I expect we’ll get another one before Christmas.

They did a lot every 2 weeks for some time, so the 4 weeks feel like quite some time now. But I personally like it more when they do less, but more spoilery streams instead of frequent streams where you have to watch grava die over and over again :P.

That said it is super awesome that you guys stream at all and I love every stream you do! I can’t wait for 1.0.7 patchnotes and am super hyped for the patch itself! :slight_smile:

Well, Grava did say on the 17th August

“I’m not going to be doing regular or bi-weekly yet. Pretty soon, we’re getting further along in the expac and we’re going to start doing at least once a week like we did do and maybe towards the end bi-weekly again. Keep you guys informed on what’s going on and updated with everything on the expac before it comes out.”

Yeah, would be great to hangout with the devs (at least) one more time before the holidays! :slight_smile:

I agree with you on multiple accounts, RektbyProtoss.
No streams in a while and dangling a big carrot in front of us feels kinda … cruel.
So unlike the devs we know… :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll see…

Well, put it this way. Would you rather have a lot of streams and no expansion, or few steams and the expansion gets done! :smiley:

And just remember - while Zantai may like to tease us unmercifully he never does so without a good reason.

We all prefer a perfect xpansion ofc. That’s why I said I’m pretty happy they aren’t doing “meaningless” streams where they don’t spoiler us new things, but rather work on their awesome game.
Also at this point I guess there isn’t too much left to spoiler except for some items, the current state of the shattered realm and maybe some overhauls of older areas/masteries. So yea, take all the time you need devs.