Grim Misadventure #153: Factions - The Witch God Cults

From my point of view the jedi Empyrion is evil.

Damn Sagon stole my Ritualists looks, the only thing he is missing is the Unholy Covenant helm. Probably failed to find the blueprint yet, ha!

But those faction gears do look mighty sweet. Great job of the artist~

Happy Holidays to You, Crate people. See you back next year for another update :slight_smile:

Ooh yes love this Misadventure. Great lore and great artwork as usual :p:p:p

Happy upcoming holidays Crate!!!

Production value for such a small team is astonishing.

P.S. Congrats to Byscilla on keeping boobs.

i need to play forgotten gods now or im gonna die please save me Crate…

That skeletor look from solael’s armor is fantastic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gee, I’m surprised you noticed. :rolleyes:

One of the best Misadventures so far! The three’s servants look great and all gear pieces look stunning imo. The artists really did a good job! Also getting some oldschool Gothic 1 ish vibes from this. :cool:

Can’t wait for 1.0.7 :rolleyes:

“Praises be upon the Three. Praises be upon their wisdom, their foresight and their pity upon mankind. For without their blessings, we would be as worthless husks, devoid of the gifts of the Eldritch realm and at the mercy of the Luminari hounds.

Curses be upon the usurper, the burning vengeance, the Korvan destroyer. Curses be upon his lust for the Eldritch Thrones, the pinnacle of the gods. May he die a thousand deaths as Dreeg suffers a thousand festering wounds, may his insides fill with spiders and his eyes turn to ash by Eldritch fire. All this we invoke upon the usurper of the Eldritch powers; powers meant to be wielded by the true gods and their servants.

We march through the blistering sands and into the heart of flame, the whispers of Dreeg in our ears, the hounds of Bysmiel at our side, the black flame of Solael upon our blades. None shall be spared before our wrath. By the gifts of our patrons, we will reclaim what is theirs; and though our blood shall spill upon the Korvan sands, it will be done in honor of the true masters of humanity.”

This gave me chills.
And that faction gear - bloody hell that is good looking gear

Love the designs for the cult leaders, especially Draellus :D.

Would it be possible to get these as wallpapers similar to some of the others you’ve released over the years?

Yeah, It would be a shame to do a surgery on such a beauty :eek: .

Thanks for all the Grim Misadventures!

Love the steady communication that has happened throughout Grim Dawn’s development and I wish all the devs a Merry Christmas :wink:

There’s at least one comment like this in every GM. :rolleyes:

Misadventures get better and better :wink:

Hehe, I know what you mean… But srsly compare this misadventure to the last 4. Misadventures are like an anime where you get up to four fillers for each good episode.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

Amazing artwork and designs as ever :D, Have a wonderful festive time Crate

Man, this was a lore-heavy update. So it seems Korvaak is after the thrones of the witch gods - likely meaning we will get to enter the Eldritch Realm. I do wonder what god smote him back then… Empyrion maybe, and him pretending to be the god is a way to mock his erstwhile enemy?
Love the new armors, they looks amazing. And huh, so the lady on the AoM loading screen is the leader of Bysmiel’s cult! Must say I love the spider-motif the most, but the Dreeg armor with the green eye patterns is great too, and that shield is awesome. I assume the armor will be Rare stuff and the shield and mace will be unique blueprints you can buy.

Well, considering the team came off from Titan Quest where female armor was usually bikini-sized by default, I guess they wanted to balance out things by making female armor practical and realistic in Grim Dawn. But now that the balance is complete, they can go in the other direction again! :smiley:

Ever since I saw that Best of the Worst episode where they review one of his movies and mention HOW he died… I cannot take that with a straight face.
But yeah the resemblance is uncanny. Also, maybe he used to be married to Mallostria? Their armor (Corruptor’s Robe) is a matched set. :smiley:

Did Zantai just suggest Korvaak = Ulzuin (post-betrayel)?

I think he meant these! :wink:

Those sets do look awesome, especially liking the dreeg set!:smiley: