Grim Misadventure #153: Factions - The Witch God Cults

Can we have their armor/clothes?
Even if its only cosmetic.

But all my female chars would kill for a skirt (?)

…or put in your (steam) loyalist item pack:p

I’m afraid those don’t work too well with player animations since we don’t have cloth physics. That’s why only immobile NPCs have them.

Is that a Chaos caster set I see in Solael’s cult?

Oh man, can’t wait to play this xpac…

Happy holidays, Crate! You’re doing fantastic work, as usual!

Well there’s no excuse for Grava to not wear one on the stream. :rolleyes:

Interested in what the cult of Solael has to offer, item-wise, but…Team Bysmael all the way!
Good holidays to everyone!:smiley:

Shame we cannot simply fight all 3 factions instead :frowning:

Yeah, the circumstances surrounding his death are questionable, but his TV and film performances are iconic.
Couldn’t help but see the resemblance in the picture…

Nah, I don’t think so.
You don’t need to seek them out, they became bosom buddies minute 1 you entered the Conclave.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Must-have! Grim Dawn:Immobile when?
:smiley:

art rly looks awsome, cant wait to play the Xpack. im a bit sad though… dont know if i can wait til 01/07/19 for another update.

speeking of updates… where can i find the v1.0.7.0 update notes?

I think that’s what he was getting at, but it’s hard to say for sure. I’m pretty good at misinterpreting things.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:rolleyes:
THIS IS AWESOMMEEEEEEEEEE

Finally chaos build might have a place in the future expansion, perhaps??

When is the new expansion coming ? it’s almost next year…:confused:

Obviously? It’s coming next year.

Next Grim Misadventure is the day after my 39th b day how bout a present and share a release date for Forgotten gods!!

Amazing update, I’m super excited for the new expansion!

I have some questions however, which I hope you will answer before you go on vacation, but with plenty of time for the expansion I’m sure you will answer them in due time.

1. I hope that Grimtools will be updated well in advance of the expansion’s release so that players in Ultimate don’t make the…“less efficient” choice of faction, by having a chance to look at gear and augments that will be more useful for their character and alts/upcoming characters, etc.
  2. I hope there won’t be a faction specific imbalance with respect to bonus attribute point/skill point quests, but I’m sure that you’ve made it so that this doesn’t happen.
  3. I think that having separate vendors that are permanently locked out once you choose a faction is a mistake. For builds that will use one damage type from Dreeg and another from, say Bysmiel, it will be impossible to get the best kind of augments/gear for your character. I know that this is absolute min-maxing, and I’m not a build creator anyway, but I hope that this is taken into consideration, because it may restrict build diversity.
  4. The above point is specifically true with respect to the current imbalance between Death’s Vigil and Kymon. Almost all endgame builds go Kymon, the difference may be negligible but it’s still there. I hope that faction augments are tailored such that there won’t be such a problem with this regard.

You will not be locked out of the other two factions and their vendors. There are some unique rewards, but they are not game changing and can be shared across characters.

Changelogs are published when the patch drops and not before.

And the GMs always take a break over the holiday period. Anyway the changelog will have more than enough to keep you lot busy until January. :smiley:

oh now i know who that demonic Mrs garret is in the loading scream!

on another note, im not sure friendly is the best way to discribe our relationship with these factions…

Well, we’ll find that out when start exploring the storyline. But certainly more friendly than the new faction we’ll be hostile with.