Grim Misadventure #155: Refined Loot

This! A lot of people (myself included) would like to only pick up double rares+ (double rare affix non-MI and single or double rare MI). It would be great, if you guys can somehow make an option to filter items like that.

Gesendet von meinem Moto G (4) mit Tapatalk

This aswell please! :slight_smile: Would be the perfect topping to an already awesome loot filter.

You guys are the best!!

PS: sorry for triple post, I’m trying to catch up here :stuck_out_tongue:

For endgame farming I agree that the filter has rather limited purposes like filtering MIs and double rares. For lvling and speedrunning though, all the other options make a lot of sense and every single one of those can actually be very useful.

This is what I was hoping to read!

Finally!!!
Now all that’s left is only choosing crucible arena… :wink:

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Omg i love you xD

hype levels increasing

Now add shared Iron bank between characters!

Seriously it is starting to become a strain loging on/off from dozens of characters to craft with their iron…

It is a much needed QoL improvement :slight_smile:

I have one question though - does unchecking all the checkboxes in a category (column) means ‘I want any of them’? So basically the same as checking them all? Otherwise the screenshot in the first post doesn’t make any sense as no items would show except legendaries.

Then what would happen if I uncheck all the checkboxes in the loot filter? Will it hide all the loot or show all the loot?

Yeah, I stopped doing that. Got GDStash and solely use it for sex change operations, renaming and shifting iron bits. So now I have a bunch of poor bitches who can hardly afford illusions and one Dagobert Duck. But for people that do not want to use GDStash it would indeed be a nice QoL improvement.

Quick question, will the “always show” override the checkboxes above? The way I understand it: unchecked epic/legendary filter but checked “always show unique items” filter should still give me epics and legs? So unchecking the rare filter but checking “show double rares” should still give me the rare greens?

So it’s basically the AND condition between the four categories. Am I right?

But in the screenshot none the boxes under Damage and Character types were checked. Does that mean showing everything or nothing?
What if every box is checked, what’s the difference? I am confused.

sweet baby jesus

Looks good. But I am guessing it’s a loot filter for items laying on the ground? Will it work for stash tabs or inventory bags for example?

Exclusive Rogulike set is great, hope it’s not useless!

Nope, that filter has nothing to do with stash or inventory.

Bit disappointed by both parts of this update. Looking at that filter, it is functionally useless unless you’re playing a self-found items character with cheated unlimited money.

Apart from the necessary income for crafting from the current rares-and-up filter I assume practically everyone runs, that filter in it’s displayed form cannot sort differently from standard rares-and-up without filtering out BiS items for many builds. If MI gloves with all-around stats existed, I guess people with enough cash could run MIs-and-up instead of rares-and-up, but otherwise the multi-character appeal of Grim Dawn and the heavy crafting costs completely kill the filter.

And the roguelike set looks like every level 20 with a couple of rares and two pieces of the Explorer set :frowning:

Looking at that filter, it is functionally useless unless you’re playing a self-found items character with cheated unlimited money.

Apart from the necessary income for crafting from the current rares-and-up filter I assume practically everyone runs, that filter in it’s displayed form cannot sort differently from standard rares-and-up without filtering out BiS items for many builds. If MI gloves with all-around stats existed, I guess people with enough cash could run MIs-and-up instead of rares-and-up, but otherwise the multi-character appeal of Grim Dawn and the heavy crafting costs completely kill the filter.

Exactly this, as Mash says. This filter will be useful for people who have 99% of the items in the game and are waiting for that one perfect roll MI green to drop. The point of Grim Dawn is in making multiple characters, so any typical Grim Dawn player will still look at most of the greens that drop.

But that’s ok, not every feature in the game has to be for everyone, I don’t have a problem with it.

Is that so? And here I am with nowhere near 99%, at the moment I have less than 1% of the items in the game and yet… I’m finding it useful. Imagine that. That’s usually the pitfall when a person begins to imagine that everyone must think just like them. That’s not how the world works tho.

If a person is doing this, then they don’t need a loot filter because they don’t need drops. They can just use GD Stash to create a whole slew of items to get what they want.

Also, not sure what unlimited money has to do with finding items that are loot drops.

I think he is talking about how selling green items is big part of your iron bits income. That’s quite true.