Grim Misadventure #158 - Marching to Forgotten Lands

Last week of this month.

Can’t wait for Grimtools to be updated - just wish my company has not blocked the site from work, darn.
That second set is interesting, dual wielding scepters? That’s something I never seen in a set. :smiley: Looks… Solael-y.

From Friday’s stream:

"Motorhead1975_ : Next Monday’s GM will be the last one before the FG release?

Yes, it will. After the next Grim Misadventure we’re going to slow down the frequency of updates as we focus on the expansion and its post release."

They did exactly the same for AoM.

Ah, okay. Missed that bit. Thanks! :slight_smile:

grimtools update is a lie(

Ahem.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25596

Perhaps check the thread next time?

soon we shall have a new GT
can we hear about new retalation mechanick
for better theoricrafting?

We already heard everything about the new retaliation mechanic. You’ve been sleeping, apparently. :smiley:

pre order on steam please!

No no no. Don’t make the same mistake as countless of other gamers has made. Learn from their mistake and only buy games that have released.

EDIT: Great news Crate :smiley: I’ll definitely watch the livestream at launch

When you see that some problems are not fixed for years it’s hard to praise for good work. But changes in art style are really good.

BTW, are grim tools updated? I see new class and constelations

but what day? xD

So I did searches for “cold damage” and “converted to cold” in the item database and I am VERY happy about what I saw. This expansion can’t come soon enough.

Yeah, Act 1 looks the same as Act 2. Wait.

And i assume Flooded Passage and East Marsh look the same too, both from Act 1.

Damn, no new constellation for chaos casters.
But nice to see some early options for bleed and pierce, and lotus could also be nice.
And the changes to attributes add a quarter hp to the squishier characters. Looking good.

Not sure where the correct place to ask this.

Is there anyway to see the current build in the build calculator? So you can compare with the coming changes to the masteries.

8 hp for points in cunning and spirit, am I dreaming? Has it finally happened? :smiley:

You mean 1 health point for each cunning and spirit point.

I’m excited about reaper again.

… It even has pets.