Grim Misadventure #159: Forgotten Forecast

Being honest here. I don’t want a 3rd xpack for GD :slight_smile: With the release of FG the game feels complete. Adding more zones via another xpack would be an overkill. Sometimes, with the current content, it feels tedious to run trough everything.

However, some wrap-up on the development (like the new dungeon and sets) and the reveal of the new city builder game that they are working on would be nice. Considering that arpgs like lost ark, last epoch, torchlight frontiers, wolcen and some others (D4 maybe?) are around the corner, a 3rd xpack would face some serious competition… so what am I trying to say here? I hope they finish GD with 1.1.3.0, announce the city builder work on that for a bit and announce a new arpg, like GD2 or a new IP :smiley:

Will we know more about this today i wonder ? :wink:

Uhh…

Lure who back exactly?

If you want to go play somewhere else for a while, be my guest. Grim Dawn isn’t getting pulled from the store.

but arent you surprised that they made a 3rd expac? Did that somehow send a message to you and Crate team’s vision for GD’s future? :stuck_out_tongue: and Will you play Atlantis too? :smiley:

anyway forget about me being a loser but I will wait for your reveal today.:cool:

Atlantis is very small compared to FG. Higher number of add-ons != more content.

And we will get a new dungeon for free with 1.1.3.0!:cool:

Only thing TQ will see with updates are fixes/adjustments.

Well, we’ll get a new dungeon at some point. The text did say 1.1.3.0 and beyond.

yes it’s likely (and understandable) that we get the new items (confirmed for 1.1.3.0 in a devstream) and the dungeon in two different patches.

dungeon needs to be in a faraway patch otherwise if released soon it will be quite small and poor in quality. If this will be final dungeon, better it be the most lit of all:cool:

wait so no update today?:eek:

Maybe Zantai’s forgotten where he put it. :smiley:

Relax, little ones.

Allminoxy’s only been back a couple days and I need some art from him before I can post.

new dlc: Forgotten Arts confirmed? ! :eek:

Yeah, dude just got back and you’re already sitting on his head… :eek:

He is a nerd thats why:eek: I cant imagine the torture the praetorians are having under a Zantai reign:rolleyes:

• waits patiently for update*

Far more relaxed than dealing with hyperactive expectant posters elsewhere :wink:

It’s hell I tell you. Being sucked slowly, day by day by day, into the void of nothingness that is big Z. :stuck_out_tongue:

Forgotten Goods

Good sir, would it be possible to share an update how FG is doing and how close are we to coveted XP3?