Grim Misadventure #159: Forgotten Forecast

Uhm… He did.

Basically, not worth at all.

sales <> number of people currently playing

That number was not that different from vanilla, then AoM came along and also no different from AoM onwards, and we still got FG… in fact the GD player numbers are remarkably stable over time - that is there is a spike after initial release of GD / AoM / FG and then the numbers slowly fall to a baseline. The peak for AoM was higher than the GD peak and the FG peak is maybe 1000 players less but still about 3000 higher than the GD peak.

Yeah, plus the people playing on GOG! Oh, what’s about people playing on Steam in offline mode?

So I guess there are some more currently playing.

I was asking for sales numbers so far and what would be considered the number to instigate Crate to do XP3 :cool:

I hope Zantai don’t forgot Misadventure

They just finished GD, they have at least one other game in development, and have no plans for another expansion. Give it up. There’s no way you’ve tried every new cookie cutter build available, and we still have some extra doodads in the pipeline.

See below.

Patience folks.

Omg…one of my oldest, best and most beloved chars uses 4/5 iskandra set for pure aether and because of the phys resistance it gives. The change to elemental sucks :cry::cry: well, thank god I have several other nice and strong builds…

timeee!!!