Grim Misadventure #164 - Korvan Heresy

It’s awesome!

(especially considering where GD is in its life-cycle stage)

I can’t wait to start putting some blue-centric ideas together and maybe use those tweaked MIs.

As usual, I’d like the Mythical Will of Fate (I’m going to repeat it until it’s confirmed)

Also, a side thing: Gun sorc gear needs WPS so it’s not falling too far behind Purifiers.

Smells like Yugol spirit.

3 Likes

Great, a new fewmet item I hope it is

1 Like

I think that’s the key message about these developers.

Although I’m happy to get it for free, you should still be earning something so we can get more great content for this awesome game and possibly its successor.

When I think of the other manufacturer merciless take 60 euros for a game, then 60 euros for an extension and even more for how many DLC.

Maybe you should think about spicing up the Loyalist Packs in their own way. Is only a suggestion. Maybe I’ll get the approval for it.

So you get more money and we have something of it.

Otherwise, I’m looking forward to November and the upcoming update as a free Christmas present :wink:

even seen Steam Sale: its crazy :wink:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/219990/Grim_Dawn/

1 Like

OMG, guys, don’t you have an exact date for the update?

Nope. We’re a ways off from that point in time atm.

2 Likes

OMG!!! I can’t wait.

Wow nice update is coming! Does ‘later this year’ means 31 December? :smiley:

Can’t wait to see how long the patch notes will be. :sunglasses:

Damn this game is the greatest and I am so glad to be alive to experience these historic moments in time, when Grim Dawn entered existence and was the best ARPG- Instant classic with all this development love! I will be playing this game for years and years long after its all done.

You know you’re hooked when you have to endure the pain of waiting every single day thinking about how awesome its going to be when the next material hits. Its like waiting for another season of walking dead, or breaking bad, or ozark, or game of thrones, or lost, or black mirror, or vikings, or handmaids tale, or hell any show you love and youre dying to know what happens next ughhh… Thats how you know you’e hooked! Well I am hooked!

3 Likes

It’s amazing as usual. I can’t wait for the update!

awesome, i can’t wait!!!

Love it, but some of us would still love an update on the Xbox version. I understand you can’t tell us much until you are close, but things like couch coop should be an easy answer. Either it is in by now or it isn’t.

Some kind of info for the xbox version would be greatly appreciated.

I hope there will be at least one more expansion. I would be happy with even several expansions for the years to come.
I would buy every single one of it, and Grim Dawn has reached a certain popularity, which should ensure good sales. That is what I am hoping for.

1 Like

Thank you devs for this fantastic game, now I need more loyalist packs
, more expansions, then MOAR, then MOAR, then MOAR, etc.
Played D1,D2,D3,PoE,TL1,TL2 here. GD is the best ARPG I ever played

5 Likes

The game that never stops giving! - You guys really put a lot of the big development houses to SHAME. I agree with most of the comments of adding a loyalty pack with the patch. You really do deserve to be rewarded for your dedicated work and I am sure the vast majority of the player base would happily shell out payment for a loyalty pack.

2 Likes

I want an expansion focused on the good aetherials, like that one aetherial you rescued in the Fleshworks. Or finally being able to repair the southern bridge!

Well, Zantai had this to say in the 12th July stream:

"Any plans for the NPC found in the Fleshworks to make another appearance?

So his story is not going to finish with Forgotten Gods, his story is for things beyond. Which is more of a sequel."

As for the bridge, pretty definite that’ll never happen since going south from a camera viewpoint isn’t optimal for playing.

1 Like

pine barrens -> jagged waste -> shaded basin -> tyrant’s hold sure is :smirk:

Wasn’t it originally a south->north direction? You mentioned map changes along the lines of making Cronley mandatory and the twin falls bridge unrepairable.