Grim Misadventure #165 - Bring them to Darkness

True but if we are avoiding spoilers we know not to look there.

A roguelike and three additional though, in total probably a lot bigger than PV :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the achievements ! Not much spoils except for the boss name and a thing about Riggs questline but now iā€™m very eager to confront the new gauntlet, i wonder what Crate came with this time :sweat:

I have really enjoyed the last patch and design decisions. Itā€™s been amazing, and Iā€™ve started delving into mods for the main game and TCā€™s as well. Iā€™ll be playing for the next 5 years I supposeā€¦

Now a new major update coming, wow. SPEECHLESSā€¦

2 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve been playing for the last 6 pretty steady - and that was when you could go no further than Warden Krieg and level 20ish. No mods yet (at that time) either. You could definitely pull more than 5 I bet :wink:

1 Like

Excellentā€‹:muscle::smile::+1:more grim dawn yesss!!!

The Crate of Entertainment is not possible to beat by most builds. Took me a while to beat it, haha. Have you tried already?

I hope Crate will use the unused music in new areas

1 Like

looks awesome! New bosses or reskins?

is anything in SR new? or recycling maps/mobs/loot from other areas?

There are some new maps in SR. Has been from the start.

And ā€˜Giant Maggotā€™ I guess is SR only boss

I can agree when it comes to Alkamos but the other Rogue Dungeons added a number of interesting gameplay mechanics to the final bosses so I donā€™t think focus should entirely be on what they look like.

And Iā€™m sure Crate is just Scrooge Mcducking it in a giant bank vault as opposed to investing profit into further support for Grim Dawn, and other project(s) that are still in the works. Nahā€¦ Iā€™m sure that isnā€™t the case. :roll_eyes:

Iā€™m not sure what our revenue has to do with how much money we throw at FREE content updates.

That said, the final boss of the Tomb of the Heretic has a unique appearance because we had a fun idea and rolled with it in spite of it being a ton of work.

13 Likes

I see that someone is trying to impersonate me.

It will not work!

1 Like

I think el critico was being sarcastic when he said that. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Looks awesomeā€¦ Any update on the Xbox version though? Target release date? Month? Been holding off on buying FG as Iā€™d rather play on console.

1 Like

I might agree except for the fact that past posts suggest otherwise. I meanā€¦ if your sarcasm isnā€™t heavily implied usually a nice :roll_eyes: or such can help but my doubt when it comes to any evidence of sarcasm is rather scarce at this point.

1 Like

Hungering Darkness

One of those closed rooms I assume

Grand Magus Morgoneth

Thatā€™s the X-mas Sauron in the OP

20 Associates of Riggs

If this guy even has one associate that could scratch us then I am interested to know how (MOAR LORE!!)

Seven Magi

Letā€™s hope they are all options, or at least some of them are

Overall looks good, surprised that thereā€™s no achievements that looks related to the Sarlacc area

2 achivements badges for riggs look the same? Lazy devs!

If sarlacc area did not get any achievement its only natural I think. I dont remember getting any either for edge of reality or any of the secret quests?