Grim Misadventure #167 - A Look Back at 2019

Amazing, great to see how far Grim Dawn has come over last year and will continue to go :+1:.

Any chance of a dev stream in the coming weeks?

1 Like

Stormheart secret quest checked, Chillheart secret quest checked.
Blazeheart secret quest soonTM :grin:

3 Likes

Build the wall!

I mean … Build the Bridge!

3 Likes

I think it should spice up the issue of pets in the game, I think it still leaves a lot to be desired, like a variety of legendary summoner items

2 Likes

Glad to see that good ol’ bridge is leading somewhere!

Auto-loot for items, please.

Would this be before or after we turn the game into an auto-clicker? :smiley:

10 Likes

Finally… Grava’s Bridge Diaries DLC has seen the light. Cant wait to see all bridges in the game fixed, who knows Crate will finally let us cross the bridge down south. This only means more stories to tell, perhaps more areas to access… . Thank you… 2020 opened indeed with a bang :grin:

2 Likes

You guys never disappoint. When I think you guys are finally done with the game, you come up with more and more things. As this (maybe) bridge rebuilding feature may open a lot of possibilities, we can’t help but wonder what’s in store. Keep up the good work! And let me throw more money at my screen for you guys!

1 Like

New maps?Legendary items? Monster totems? Loved news!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Gameplay of GD is meditative for me. Pressing the button to pick up items interrupt the game flow and ruin smoothness of gameplay.

Fantastic!

Can’t please all of the people all of the time, only some of the people some of the time.

You are welcome to use GI which has some auto-looting item features already or you can make your own tool to do it.

6 Likes

Awesome!!! More Pets!! Please!! hahaha

2 Likes

Finally that bridge can be built!!!

2 Likes

If auto-loot for items will be implemented you go against it? Game already included most of GI functions, this logical step further.

Perhaps you didn’t notice that they specifically didn’t go that one so-called “logical step further”… I imagine they did that for a reason. Plus, they weren’t trying by any means to replicate everything GI does.

2 Likes

clearly after

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1160750/Grim_Clicker/

1 Like

Sometimes it’s just better to let it go.

3 Likes

Even GI doesn’t let you auto-pickup everything.
Looking forward for the new weapons!