Grim Misadventure #170 - A Crucible of Sights

Hopefully @medierra sets up a similar format for it once things start getting live.

1 Like

hey look itā€™s more cruicible levels that will never be seen in any video proof :sleeping:

ā€œMOARā€¦AGAINā€
MOAR is always MOAR awesome!

ā€œlate May/early June!ā€
what is this? Crate Entertainment actually does have ETAs :thinking: I hope this doesnā€™t mean crate will be bought by tencent or similar companies.

3 Likes

yay !!! thaaannkss

Will the fixes in the Crucible spawn areas make it more likely that all the Nemeses will jump at you during the harder waves (160 & 170, not to mention the lower waves for those who donā€™t have complete builds yet)? I liked the fact that if you fight a Nemesis in one of the corners, it took some time for the other Nemeses to come out and reach you - it allowed you to focus on a priority target and get it out of the way and have player planning and skill help you towards victory.

Having all of the Nemeses jump you at once will definitely make it harder for all builds and make the requirements to pass them much more demanding. Hopefully there will still be that element of skill where you can plan out and take out some dangerous enemies before they all jump the player at the same time.

no tentacle or flesh based Crucible theme, but it seems there is some Astral touch to the new ones so this is good enough, and thanks for spoiling your players again Crate with freebie updatesā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, but when will we hear more about it? This 12-18 month project is now 3-4 years old and still waiting for it. :sob:

3 Likes

Woah 4 more crucibles, that a nice surprise.

1 Like

Well, thatĀ“s hardly news.

3 Likes

Clearly heā€™s not nerfing MIs, but those donā€™t exist. So yeah, probably nerfing ā€œeverythingā€.

Another month or so feels like a nice waiting span before I binge GD again.

1 Like

Wow! Nice things are coming!

Thanks, Zantai!

1 Like

ŠšŃ€Š°ŃŠøŠ²Ń‹Šµ ŠŗŠ°Ń€Ń‚Ń‹, Š¼Š½Šµ Š½Ń€Š°Š²Šøтся) :heart:

1 Like

This is still pretty open ended. Notice there is no YEAR specified :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I am guessing of the Crags is the real meat grinder, right? Like it looks as small as Crucible of the Dead. Visually they all look great. I hope Bargoll doesnā€™t get lost between those columns and his own plants tho.

They look great though, I will try them out! But if you mean that players prefer for Crucible runs of Dead, then we will see how efficient new maps are :nerd_face:

But if the results of new maps are similar to Dead, I will run them often and enjoy the view.

About bugs being fixed, thatā€™s the biggest gift of them all.

And MI system improvement, exciting new patch for sure!

1 Like

Cruci arenas are looking sweet! Iā€™m not a Cruci player myself, though.

So, the new area thingy is not coming in 1.1.7.0 I guess?

Awesome. Iā€™m really looking forward to some new old mythicals :smiley:

And those new Crucible arenasā€¦ they look gorgeous. Big thumbs up.

Well, pull off my arms and call me a clothes pin, The Bog and the Stars and ā€¦ and ā€¦ these look mighty tasty!

Excellent MOAR. Excellent. MOAR. EXCELSIOR!

What happened with the bridges topic?
It got scrapped?

Nope, Crate just havenā€™t said anything more about it yet.

No Crucible of the Bridge :frowning:

5 Likes