Grim Misadventure #170 - A Crucible of Sights

Crucible of the Bog (best theme imo) appears to be the smallest and simplest layout so far or is that just the perspective? Finally no more running around to pick up all the enemies in the opposing corners? :smile:

Honestly, I see no reason that it can’t hold as much as they want to put in it. It’s more about the length of the game content from a players point of view than it is about whether the engine can cope with it. It can clearly cope with whatever they want to add to it.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Hello, need some help

It’s not only good, it’s great.:star_struck: Could we have Crucible of Flesh too?? Fleshwork dungeon is one of my favorite in Malmouth. Alien-like and creepy, not many dungeons give me similar atmosphere like that.

1 Like

Love these posts, thank you for the awesome work Crate :slight_smile:

Fffff

7 Likes

Zantai, please stop adding nerfs to the changelog. My Cronley farmers can’t even farm Cronley anymore, they have to farm Kyzogg. :scorv:

1 Like

Good thing Kyzogg’s got an MI next patch then!

4 Likes

What does not kill builds makes them stronger, so more nerfs are welcome! :grinning:

1 Like

What if you wanted to nerf everything but God said Body is limited to 48000 characters

Oh boy, i’m gonna drop the best Kyzogg MI then. pogchamp

Even Kyzogg?! Is there a forgettable Boss you guys didn’t give an MI to?

1 Like

There is even NDA override - stay tuned for v1.1.7.0

1 Like

i am personally very excited about this, not only because an early farmable MI will be fun in the game but also because I just designed his card in my GD CCG/deckbuilder idea (not for profit, for everyone here to play around with and for self enjoyment nothing more). A loot drop upon defeating his card will make the early game a lot more exciting, as he is currently a Level 3 Legendary Monster- a card that can enter play as early as turn 4!

1 Like

motherfiiiiing squeeeeeeeeee (dont dare add it to the SR pool)

Honestly I found that neither the Crucible nor the Shattered Realm are that worth the investment. You to fight a loooooong time in order to get to your rewards, and it might happen to be some legendary you already have. On the other hand, I can do several Nemesis runs in the same amount of time, and also run into Shrines on the way that yield more Legendaries in the same amount of time.

I like the challenge of Crucible and that it receives attention this time. I don’t care about legendaries per hour.

Interesting. Are the Ilgorr MIs that got added recently in the SR Pool? Does anybody know? I haven’t farmed SR in a while

I think it would be OK to remove most of MI`s from SR/Cruci loot tables as this would guide people to play more the basic game.

4 Likes

Yeah good idea, force other People’s to play a mode which they might not prefer and limit the diversity of modes how you can get your gear rolleyes

But on a Serious Note… one of the Reason why i like GD so much is due it offers a variety of option to enjoy the Endgame and Grind for Gear… you can either play Basegame / Expansions by doing Farming-Routes, Nemesis, Bosses, Roguelike Dungeons, or do a Arena-Wave Mode with Crucible, or simply do challenge (endless) Dungeon wit SR. So -1 to your suggestion from my side, we don’t need to take away alternatives to farm for MI’s / Gear only because some Folks are butthurt over the fact that some People prefer to Grind in Crucible or SR.

3 Likes