Grim Misadventure #170 - A Crucible of Sights

New crucibles look awesome! I’ll be playing those for the views alone!

haven’t you said that before ?

Even if it is, they did an outstanding job at supporting the game, so no complaints here

1 Like

He has and he was as wrong then as he is now.

1 Like

Come on guys, let’s admit we are reaching the end game of this game’s life. The engine can only hold so much content. Don’t tell me they will add another rogue dungeon or another Kraval hidden boss, or a secret hidden quest, featuring the corona chronicles of hangman jarvis, this is what they are doing is butchering of what naming the game Definitive edition. , Crate has abused generosity so much that it isnt healthy business wise anymore… where they could have ripped us some cash to support them during this lockdown periods, they should learn to charge us from time to time if they decide to continue topping up this old game.

2 Likes

Old critico is back uhh

4 Likes

Depends on what you call life. Yes, Crate may stop supporting it in the future with new content, but then the modders will start adding even more mods to keep the game fresh for us. We already have several and there’ll be more I expect once Crate finish updating the game with new content.

Probably more the end of its development life cycle. I would not be surprised, if we will still get some updates because #1 it will keep players’ interest up and #2 the devs want their game to be good - e.g.:

Yes, I did. I knew there’d be info in them for FG during development that people would want to check on so went back over them copy/pasting the questions and transcribing Zantai’s spoken answers.

As far as I know it’s not closed atm.

5 Likes

Crucible of the Bog (best theme imo) appears to be the smallest and simplest layout so far or is that just the perspective? Finally no more running around to pick up all the enemies in the opposing corners? :smile:

Honestly, I see no reason that it can’t hold as much as they want to put in it. It’s more about the length of the game content from a players point of view than it is about whether the engine can cope with it. It can clearly cope with whatever they want to add to it.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Hello, need some help

It’s not only good, it’s great.:star_struck: Could we have Crucible of Flesh too?? Fleshwork dungeon is one of my favorite in Malmouth. Alien-like and creepy, not many dungeons give me similar atmosphere like that.

1 Like

Love these posts, thank you for the awesome work Crate :slight_smile:

Fffff

7 Likes

Zantai, please stop adding nerfs to the changelog. My Cronley farmers can’t even farm Cronley anymore, they have to farm Kyzogg. :scorv:

1 Like

Good thing Kyzogg’s got an MI next patch then!

4 Likes

What does not kill builds makes them stronger, so more nerfs are welcome! :grinning:

1 Like

What if you wanted to nerf everything but God said Body is limited to 48000 characters

Oh boy, i’m gonna drop the best Kyzogg MI then. pogchamp

Even Kyzogg?! Is there a forgettable Boss you guys didn’t give an MI to?

1 Like