Hello, need some help

Honestly if i say, this is a good game but i want to some help.

Regards, https://mcdvoicesurvey.onl/

Then you make a new thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

In that situation, youd generally be relying on your WPS. Once you hit that level, a lot of the game kind of becomes gear reliant.

To be honest, Bane of the Winter King is not as good as Soulrend in the example you gave.

You cant see his posts? Theyre in this thread… “Hello, need some help”.

Literally the only post showing is his first one.

1 Like

Wait a minute… are we allowed to post screenshots of threads?

Why not? you can post screenshots of whatever the hell you want damned near that doesn’t break any rules.

1 Like

@Knife have you been taking your medicine today?

Yea somethings up then because the only post I see is the OP post that they split off from the Misadventure thread. Nothing else.

I can not see any of his posts except the first one. No question, nothing. Just knife talking about soulrend.

I would have screen shotted the OPs posts if i knew i could reference using them MALAWIGLENN

Looking at his activity history also shows only the one post…

1 Like

what the heck??? How did he do this…

I think you are hallucinating mate

1 Like

Wouldnt be the first time! Maybe I did?

lol well, i seen your replies as you posted them and I was just thinking… who the hell is he talking to? I thought maybe the forum was weirding out and redirecting your posts here from some other thread maybe. That was the only theory I could think of.

1 Like

@powbam maybe something weird happened due to this thread being the result of a split from the Misadventure 170 thread

@medea_fleecestealer what has happened here?

I simply split the thread since it wasn’t related to the GM one. When I split it there was only the OP and your reply in the new thread Malawi. Considering everyone except you and Captain_WARLORD started replying at least an hour after the split I don’t know what you all thought you were seeing. :eyes: As powbam said OP has only made the one post here.

I suspect the OP may be a spammer, but we’ll see if/when they post anything further.