Grim Misadventure #172 - Celestial Portents

How do I pay for this?

Assuming you own GD already, there is nothing you need to pay for, you just need to wait for the next patch.

Send Zantai pictures of Eldritch boobies to show your appreciation

1 Like

everybody grimsta since dawn.
until night crashes the scene to party hard.

2 Likes

Wow… nice new things xD

FIFY

2 Likes

Huge announce. So exciting.

Didn´t I tell you to stop adding stuff to Grim Dawn?! :roll_eyes:
Oh well, guess I´ll have to play some GD again.

Poor me.

An idea for some patch

• yellow Sigil of Consumption with damage converted to Physical

I know people have already said this, but the place where I really hope they will add a new sideare is the Cultist’s Lair in act 1 where you find Isaac. There is an UNDERGROUND LAKE and a boat next to it without any further context.
Its the perfect opportunity for an atmospheric area like an island in the black waters of the lake with some Ch’thonic lunatic as a miniboss.

7 Likes

with the physical conversion, the name should also be changed to sigil of traumatic force.

1 Like

Humm… don’t remember the road forking to the right as well near Cronley’s manor!

There is already 100% physical damage Sigil of consumption https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWBm1e2

Well sure I meant visuals / FX from skill modifier mostly not just globally converting damage.
Thanks for the combo anyway as it’s pretty neat.

It’s not Cronley’s manor, it’s Krieg’s and it’s already been said that there’s a new area coming at Burrwitch.

I am a bit confused by the wording. But I thought he was referring to 100 totems being added overall including the 5 that will be in the new areas.

Nope. 5 new areas at least

Then he said at the end of the OP

So expect some more new areas on top of the 5 already mentioned - though I don’t think they’ll necessarily be in 1.1.8.0.

Wasn’t the ’ probably over 100…’ just a MOAR-related joke? :smiley: That was what I thought as soon as I read it at least .

1 Like

Well, yes, but knowing how Crate are always giving us MOAR … :upside_down_face:

Yup. It’s just Zantai being tongue-in-cheek. I doubt it will be anywhere close to 100 and he’s just implying they only plan on 5 but Crate being Crate don’t be surprised if it evolves into “moar” along the way.