Grim Misadventure #174 - Shattered Keepers

Yeah, almost forgot about that one =) So it’s either bleeding HoG or RoK, huh? Well, this tough decision falls on Crate’s shoulders now…

I really dont like the idea of moving Goredrinker’s amulet to medal. It will block the chance to use dual-wield pierce/bleeding 1H weapon with the set for example Reaver Claw + Aetherwarped Axe MI to support for Cadence (need free medal slot for Direwolf crest- i think thats the best medal for pierce and bleeding build in general). those bleding RR mod for WoP is really nice

2 Likes

Don’t forget Bleed Storm Spread!. Real gamechanger :crazy_face:.

Right, good point actually. I was just thinking that other two sets use medal instead of amulet, which opens a room for stuf like chaos DEE and aether Savagery.

Edit: Another thing that I didn’t notice is that the amulet gives +1 to all three masteries, while other sets - only to two of them. Hm, I guess I know why they made it an amulet then.

But maybe that’d be good with this set? =) Who knows!

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to starting a fire Saboteur with that Ember’s Calling set. Looks good!

I think that aether Savagery Ritualist will be doable but I am not sure it will be better than with Krieg. For aether Spellbinder Krieg will be for sure better. And with aether Druid who knows. It will be limited by no RR but I managed to make aether PS Druid so it could still be done but maybe going non set would be better.

3 piece bonus gives 100% reduction in bleeding duration. What does this mean exactly?

Means you don’t get murdered by reflect. And bleeding from enemies doesn’t do anything to you as far as i know.

So you can just go with -25 bleeding res in Ultimate and nothing will happen to you? Neglecting resistances is something we have never seen in GD. Interesting.

3 Likes

I think it caps at 80% reduction just like cc res

If it does, then the extra 20% is kind of pointless. Just like Possession’s skill disruption res. :scorv:

2 Likes

Was about to point possession’s skill disrupt res :smiley:

1 Like

Exciting times, always great to see new Grim Dawn content. Thanks for the preview.

1 Like

I uh, mostly ignore dots because I am a simple player with simple needs. But unlocking pierce vire with say bloodborer’s would let you rock the combo without forcing the weapon. Would have to beep boop numbers to see how it pans out

Could you rethink before adding more SR-exclusive gear?

I don’t enjoy SR as I much playing the rest of the game. One of the best things about GD was that most gear would drop from pretty much anywhere. As time has gone on, you’ve added more and more location-specific gear and it’s become worse for it.

I mean, all those targeted-farm epics and legendaries (Krieg, etc)… why can’t they ALSO be added to the loot pools to drop anywhere? People who want to target-farm them can, but others can have them drop just while playing instead of doing “rinse and repeat” grind.

2 Likes

Nice to finally have a pierce + bleed set. It looks really, really fun. I assume the DEE conduit is going to be changed so that we don’t have another situation where a conduit is the absolute BIS with Ember. Veilkeeper needs Aether -rr% to Shaman imo.

Is this coming before or after christmas?

Overcapping it is nice. Especially for melee autoattacker builds overcapping slow res is good.

Overcapping doesn’t do anything in this case since it can’t be reduced by enemies.

Mutators exist.