Grim Misadventure #176 - So the New Thing

I would absolutely hate it if they removed the visual effects of those. I love seeing all the buffs my character has. It signals his progression and growth of strength. It is also a way of customization - some other character can have the same gear, but look differently because of the different buffs.

Importantly, for many of the buffs, it’s easier to tell that they’re active by the visual indicators on the character, than by the icons above the health bar.

And finally, they look good. I really enjoy seeing them. I have Particles settings on Low or Moderate, and they are not intrusive and look beautiful. Please do not remove them.

1 Like

Ideally I’d like individual visual toggles. But that will be a mess.

Why not make the game only one difficulty? and reallocates the points of each difficulty as a tripled reward for each mission/objective?

Or if I choose directly for the elite, the reward would be doubled

And if I choose to go straight to the ultimate the reward would be tripled

Can you add option to change menu background?

Care to acknowledge my post above (post #69)? It would be nice to hear your thoughts on monster health bar customization, specifically.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d like flame touched not to override IEE

The last “wrist effect” from an activated buff will be the one displayed. So if you activate FT first, then IEE you will have the purple/blue IEE effect. Same goes for Solael’s Witchfire.

1 Like

I acknowledge your post.

10 Likes

Your acknowledgement is acknowledged.

SYN
SYNACK
ACK

1 Like

Yay, I feel!

Sorry for typing the wrong word
display DPS
display playername

1 Like

You’re expecting a lot…

Feels like a placation of the masses… but not a true placation.

Hm, I don’t see how it’s obviously new content, looks more like a tech demo/test for ground snow effects than anything else. There is nothing in those screenshots that hints at new levels. Of course I hope that I’m completely wrong :sweat_smile:
Crate added several new areas with new bosses to Burrwitch, Old Arkovia and Malmouth over the past few years but the Asterkarn Road has been pretty much untouched since release. It’s only a long winded transit area, even the Hidden Path/Rashalga area is typically only visited once during a playthrough so I think Asterkarn would tremendously benefit from a new area with some repeatable content (ie a new farmable boss or two). But those screenshots alone don’t convince me it’s actually happening, besides Crate said the game is content complete. Never say never though :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes

Hey Zantai! I have two questions, we will have a change with max devotion points with the new level scaling in normal and elite difficulty? And since we can get more devotion points playing the crucible and we have more shrines in Ultimate difficulty, we will have the max devotion points increased in this update?
Sorry my bad english.

That’s never happening. Use GDStash for this, it’s fun at first…

1 Like

Now that I think of it, It’d be cool to have mythical versions of Francis’ gun, Slithtongue, Karvor’s Conjuring Bone, etc… that can drop with two affixes and are requiring level 90-94.

2 Likes

Well, you do get higher versions of them on higher difficulties already. Just have the one affix though.

Took some time, but FINALLY addressed. :partying_face:

3 Likes