Grim Misadventure #51: Act 3 Monster Menagerie

Where is my b20?

A rifthound ate it.

and of course there will be the harvestmen too, another monster I can’t wait to slice and dice, (or it me :stuck_out_tongue: )

but those monsters look awesome, can’t wait to meet them too (or not :stuck_out_tongue: )

so yeah another awesome update!

Wow, these look amazing! Looking forward to the rest of the Act 3 monsters. :slight_smile:

Looks good. FAR better than anything in quite boring and casual in my opinion so called Act 2. Obsidian Defiler! that’s it!:wink:

Cool! I look forward to seeing all the champion variants.

:cool: so much badassery in those two pictures, i cannot wait for this!

Grim Dawn: the game where epic bosses become plain mobs.:stuck_out_tongue:

Once again, a bow to the artists and a big thank you to Zantai.

Manticores? Now I know that Crate should add in a Red Viper weapon.

Yes, I agree Zantai, I’m definitely going to be RUNNING! :smiley: Awesome artwork again. Can’t wait to see them in the flesh - I think. :wink:

that must be the two most impressive monsters type so far, they look really deadly ! and these blood farms looks like frightening places i’m eager to explore.

keep up the great work !

The Obsidian Defiler looks the part, a linebreaking tank from the void. However the first Manticore image looks unbalanced with its tail extended to its rear.

Is the second image its default pose? As its spiked tail club makes a little more sense in that position.

The Obsidian Defiler is really cool, Manticore needs a thicker, muscular tail to support that weight and has the force of impact or something like scorpion tail. Assuming that attack with the tail.

While i agree, this kind of detail on model mostly goes unnoticeable during chaotic battle so…

Ps: heck,i don’t even know how hellhound even actually look closer…

The spikes are actually full of helium and help support the tail.

The second pose is his idle pose.

Nice explanation. I take it those dogs pack some nice explosion too.

Yea thats one smoking hot pose.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Once again I am happy to see the progress on this game. Excellent work.

Hmm, I thought we were going with carbon nano-fiber?

Carbon nano-fiber doesn’t fit the setting. But why not go for hydrogen instead of helium? :wink:

You trying to blow us all up? Insanity…