Grim Misadventure #57: Factions - Black Legion

What about Retaliation is unclear?

I hope that the faction system will be something that works properly and has a point in the future, as for now everything that is not friendly by default, attacks you.

I also hope that those -100 faction points I got from chosing Duncan wont make the BL guys attack me instantly on the spot, because then chosing the blacksmith would be biased…

The game guide is missing an image for the Pets section under Combat.

Updated with this information.

Cool, I got a mention in the game guide :cool:

For example, I thought it has the same mechanic as reflection but I found out Retaliation works only when i am actually hit with a melee attack not a ranged one. And if a monster misses there 's no retaliation effects unlike Reflection.

Zantai, is there an area in the game guide explaining Energy Regeneration and what non-obvious mechanics affects it, such as +% Spirit?

I did see the part about Spirit, but not how +% Spirit items impact regen.

Yeah, I want to see these items in game. Just saying! :slight_smile:

Hmm… as pets maybe :wink: A new Mechanic mastery with mechanical pets like those

I suspect it will not, as you need -1500 reputation in order to get out of the “Tolerated” zone.

Regarding the game guide, the Smuggler is listed as “Charlie” whereas his real name is Carlile (which sounds a lot better for a Smuggler).

Edit: On the “Hunt for Loot” page, the Ascended Spaulders/Shoulderplates are shown but are listed as the Ascended Casque, which is a piece of headgear.

Edit 2: Regarding the “Item Skills” page, could we please get some clarification on what constitutes “Low Health”? HOW DOES THE ALCHEMIST BELT WORK?!?

Edit 3: Combat page:

The highest possible critical multiplier is x3.5, but to achieve this threshold you must either significantly out-level your target or have invested heavily in your OA.

Uhh…what happened to x4 multipliers?

Edit 4: Combat page:

only the strongest debuff will be take effect

Grammar :V

The people responsible for this error have been sacked.

I’d like to see them as part of a scripted siege event on a city or as enemies like those tripod walkers in TQ.

Are Bruiser heroes implemented in the game? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one. Sounds cool though.

Hey, that Game Guide is very nicely put together, well done!:slight_smile: Nice art in there too.!

The Black Legion…:cool:

The guide is missing an image (one of four) here. in the Monsters section

ZANTAI a question for you right now may already about to answer when we can wait for act 3??? through gallop around there after the new year or in the summer??? well you can answer?

Browsing through game guide, I’ve noticed there are lot of concept art images of various types of objects.

Specifically, on this page HERE, we see various concept arts of wearable items.

Can we expect to see some, or maybe all, of these in game?

Just tell me how many cute kittens need to be sacrificed and i’m there!!

Game guide is very useful, nice job!

Can’t wait to play Act III. I wish we had some APIs like Diablo III, which we can display item’s attributes with.:stuck_out_tongue: