Grim Misadventure #60: Faction Rewards

Didn’t expect that one coming

Awesome, thanks. Kind of skimmed the thread and missed it.

Nice update! I like the glow on weapons, will enemy weapons also have this glow so you can see what kind of augment they have?

You’ll probably be able to transfer faction items between characters. So at worst we’ll have to build 7 characters.

I am most excited about 7 mentioned factions and how are they going to be back implemented into Act 1 and Act 2.
At least I hope so, it seems like too many factions for all to be sharing space in Act 3.

Well some already exist: Rovers, and Devils Crossing survivors. Some we’ve encountered, but not much has been revealed: Kymon’s Chosen, Black Legion, and The Order of Death’s Vigil.

I’m sure I’ve missed some, otherwise that leaves 2 new ones for Act 3.

10/10 would stare at colorful pictures again.

I’m fairly certain 2 new ones is the case. My math is the same as yours. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well the bandits from Act 2 could be considered a faction?

(Probably) not a player faction, no. There’s a difference between enemy and player factions.

Dayum this is so cool, I wanna use them like, yesterday

Just WOW!!!

Hell yeah, Augments will put more “Witch” in my Witchblade. :smiley:

As usual, you guys rock!

as everyone, very excited about this update, factions system seems really awesome !

as usual, keep up the great work !

Okay, glow got my attention!

Can’t wait, another depth to an already endless customization process!

Awesome update!

2 possible issues that I could see:

1: More loot/items can mean more need for inventory space. However I assume that we may be getting another inventory bag in the future…? Just a guess.

2: More stats can mean items being chopped off at each end of the screen should that item already have a ton of stats. Salazar’s Sovereign Sword for example (if this is still a thing).

Otherwise really exciting update. Didn’t think we would get 7 factions - maybe around 4. So, pretty neat.

Looks great! Can’t wait!

Reads very interesting! Am already curious on the conversion in game!

At least it explains why it takes so long.

No worries Grohuf, I’m sure they are dawdling by drinking many tri-beers while floating in a warm, blue ocean; and dreaming up ways to make skills perform worse! LOL! :smiley: