Grim Misadventure #63: Inside Homestead V2

Blasphemy, blasphemy… all might for the Devotion.

Is there a Chance to see a full repaired Devils Crossing or/and Homestead at the end of the Game?

Will Homestead have fresh towels?

Looks great! And the two on the last picture looks like interesting characters!

Thanks for the update, Homestead is really looking promising.

Aw man! and here I thought dev updates means actual updates being implemented into the game. lol

Guess I’ll have to wait some more. :frowning:

One quick question though, are we going to have increased level caps with Build 24?

Homestead seems to be an interesting place to visit.

So it is possible one of the effects of devotion could be to improve some stats like health. Interesting !

Good idea. They are the symbol that we uphold civilization despite of the invasion.

To unveil the mystery of 10k+ health:

[INDENT]

[/INDENT]

The one with 15k hp is wearing my cheat-ring that gives 10k hp and some ridiculous amount of damage.

:slight_smile: It would be cool if this ring could be an ultra rare drop, like a super duper low probability of dropping. How about this, it could drop in the new “rogue-like” dungeon? :slight_smile:

Grim Dawn is slowly but surely envolving into the best Diabloish game in modern time. All good things take time. I can finally start to leave my beloved Diablo 2 that i still play. Diablo 3 is not a Diablo game for me. But it’s still a good game for the new generation. I wis only the best and lot’s of energy, in forming Grim Dawn to the best game ever. Ps POE i also like but also do not like. I don’t know why. Something is missing. But Grim Dawn nails it.

Once it dropped, everyone would have it via trading. :slight_smile:

Nice upgrade to the old Homestead for sure.

Could perhaps use a bit more filler when it comes to supplies/crates/ammunition/gattling guns/maps and so on. But I’ll look into that when it’s released.

Wait, wasn’t Homestead supposed to be some town or city?!

This thing looks smaller than the Prison.

You’re joking, right? It’s definitely larger than Devil’s Crossing.

We’ll never get towns that are super huge because it just wouldn’t make sense in an ARPG.

Look’s great so far, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Whoa! :rolleyes:

Looking super cool! Great job guys.

So when are you guys just going to go ahead and confirm Devotion as a replacement for random shrines?

thanks for the update! i havent even explored all of the map released in chapter 1, i have to quit making characters to hold my blues :slight_smile:
…and i think one of the “really important people” has the same breastplate as the character your playing with.

Hopefully one day soon in a dev update. fingers crossed

I agree with DeMasked, make it nice and functional, with the smuggler blacksmith, and vendor in the same area, and then make it believable, with a nice armory and supply crates, probably a large pile of salt bags too :wink:

Looks bigger to me. Another village like burrwitch makes little sense, as this is a hub things need to be close to each other.