Grim Misadventure #63: Inside Homestead V2

damn, that’s sweet!

Does our Blacksmith follow us or is this an opportunity to get the one that forges items with the other stats? :slight_smile:

Nice update but I’d hoped the devs would shed some light on that ‘Devotion’ thing…

there was no update

What are you on about, can you not read the first post which is the update of what’s going on ? or are you just trying to troll

There was a development update that outlines what is coming in future build releases. However, there was no actual update to the game itself.

Ironic that you are posting that in its thread…

Voldrak, is that you?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Y’all been trolled. :rolleyes:

Everything I see in this update is AWESOME!! Looking forward to more! Love the extra health though it sounds like we will need it!

Soo… with this Act 3 part II… is the game chugging along and near completion or should we be expecting Act 3 part III still?

Can we begin to expect those performance optimizations to start happening any time soon? Or are those still something maybe happening in the far future…?

There will be a Chapter 3, yes. How that relates to chugging along or nearing completion is up to you I suppose.

There are some performance improvements coming in B24, as we generally include a few tweaks here and there with every build. Full on optimization will not happen until the game is near release.

In B24 , can we expect a level cap increase ? I saw someone else asked it , but couldnt find the answer…

The level cap will not increase with B24.

on the gallop I remember you in the last post mentioned, with the release of the new build increase? or not? deceive people? I remember it was mentioned about the increase

last post about this was said and I remember your words that every spec you will increase the level of character! the game and so makes no long! increase the level of at least 5, at least

Your post is a bit confusing.

The level cap did rise to level 40 with build 23, which was released in December. This is in line with what the devs have been saying, that they would raise the level cap with Act 3, and they did.

You might need to reign in your horse, as it seems to gallop chaotically. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s helpful if you can actually quote (with link) to where you read that. Sometimes we remember things incorrectly and/or incompletely. :wink:

Back before Act 3: Chapter 1 was released, we promised an increase to the level cap “with the release of new content”. That has happened when B23 was released and the level cap was raised to 40.

I can see how you could interpret this to mean that a level cap increase will occur every time we release new content, but that has never been nor will be the case. (Ex. no level cap increase when Steps of Torment was introduced). Sorry for any confusion.

in fact the devs said the opposite : no lvl cap increase without new content.

that said i also hoped a lvl raise to 45 with Act III Chap 2 :undecided:

doesn’t matter much anyway

edit : burned by Zantai