Grim Misadventure #78: Art of Legends

I can’t wait till they get added to Gracefuldusk… yup … this will be days and days of oogleing over the new found awesomeness that is coming … I also am guessing this is going to mean a level cap increase … maybe to 70 ? /happydance

Doubtful. We most likely wont see these legendaries until the end of Act 4/beginning of the next difficulty. Typically, we don’t see a level increase until new content arrives and I’m not sure how much more content we will get with B27, IIRC some more side areas show up. I don’t think Act 4 will come until after B27, probably later in the Fall.

Bane of the Winter King…
DAT SWORD…

BADAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :cool:

Crate, you guys never stop being AWESOMESAUCE. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Pretty much as you say and there’s no act 4 in B27.

240… OMG dis gon be gud!

Over 240 Legendaries??? Awesome!

There has to be at least a lightning one-handed sword in there somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, that sword and rifle looks pretty badass! The rifle looks like someting straight from a Devil May Cry game .

i’ve never anticipated an update to a game as much as i am b27. and before that, b26… basically all of the big updates. every morning i wake up and check steam and no download :frowning: but it’s still one day closer :slight_smile:

Those items look damn sexy…

Wow!! I just can’t wait!

The sword looks incredible! Really, how a legendary item should look.

Actually reminds me of a poster who used to make some awesome art on here. Ah this was the thread: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11515

Notice the Mjolner hammer and the Heavy Kings armor set. That guy is seriously talented.

Anyway, great job guys! This game will be a strong contender for the best ARPG ever when it’s done. I can’t believe what you guys have done with a relatively old engine, which is really GD’s only flaw. Amazing work.

Can’t wait for the Hellborne :cool:

Damn, I was hoping for a b27 ETA :frowning:

Do you really need to ask this question?

Must get home and wait for this update!

Hellborne visual is kick-ass. Gimme one-handed, there are monsters to banish!

Let’s assume the great art let you miss the info.

But if you want a more exact date, you will only be disappointed. :wink:

I’m most interested in the Legendary Crossbows. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I saw that, but later this month can be anything between 20~31 :stuck_out_tongue:

That is one baller 2H Sword.

Though it looks really simple compared to the others, I can’t wait to don that Demonslayer’s Jacket and go all Van Helsing style on some Harbingers.

And 240 Legendaries?!? You actually want us to never stop playing your game, huh?