Grim Misadventure #83: Your Devoted Questions Answered

Oh man, Wendigo’s Mark is going to be perfect for my Vitality Conjurer. And thanks for giving us a time estimate, at least I know not to check if steam is DLing a Grim Dawn update every morning this week now.

Can’t wait to try all of this out.

Will there be coefficients on weapon speed to control proc rate, or will faster weapons be de facto better for spammable abilities? I do suppose dual wielding already had intrinsically lower damage per hit.

based on what ? There was no indication whatsoever that B28 would be out today, which in turn makes it a 0% chance of this happening…

Then i Wonder if full content still can be déployed at the end of 2015?
Act4, 2 more dificulty, légendary item, end game balancing…Many thing and less than 2 month!

full content does not mean end game is already balanced. Once act 4 is complete, adding the next higher difficulties should be easy, items and possibly new bosses / mobs are a matter of time available to work on them, there are no features missing they would need

not interested in the least, work on the expansion, not closed servers, money is spent way better that way…

Modding and hacked chars really are unrelated issues too

Gw, looking forward!

but does it mean that also act 4 will be released with B28 and its devotion system?

Can secondary effects be placed on totems? Like say the secondary effect has 15% chance to be used on attack, if I put it on wendigo totem, will it proc when wendigo totem attacks?

crits and aoe damage for my ranged builds yes please :slight_smile:

Exactly, I don´t get why people are disappointed. Even IF B28 was ready now, there would first be a testing phase for a small group of players prior to the actual release, and then we would already know of this testing because people would already be giving feedback about it here on the forums(at least this was the case with B27, correct me if I´m wrong about that). So to me it was crystal clear that nothing is going to happen in the next few weeks(I assume B28 will come in late November).

On the contrary, I´m surprised and very happy that B28 will come in November(I didn´t expect much to happen contentwise in the rest of 2015), and that devotion will be in it, I´m once again very hyped now :smiley:

Why is the wolf and the crow the only animal without a body?

Looks really cool in general but surely they deserve the room for a body more than the crab or flamingo just to name a few?

Why? Constellations are a human generated construct designed to help people identify them. Common shapes/form are selected and what can be drawn by connecting the stars is what’s done. This often results in partial images of the shape/form.

Should everything had swords and teeth and …?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
I thought B28 could come today, i’m disappointed
based on what ? There was no indication whatsoever that B28 would be out today, which in turn makes it a 0% chance of this happening…

There is generaly about 2 month betwen each build (am i wrong?). We still have seen some news about devotion, act4, legendary last week. And here there is again a news about devotion. End of year is near, we have seen many news about content. No one said that build 28 come today but we could hope about it.
I prefer to have a good work later, and i know the game is looking good. BUt i’m a little dispointed even if i know they are doing there best. And like i said other hack and slash are low with updates too this last time.

Afterbirth in 4 days and this by the end of november, oh god, bye bye real world!

The devotion system looks awesome, kinda complex but i like it!

Great read. I am looking forward to all the new combinations and enhancements to my builds due to Devotion.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffK

This looks fantastic, love the artwork on it plenty of detail. I can not wait to get lost in the devotion window for an hour after getting access to it for the first time. I hope devotion is not the only thing we get come November :wink:

Great news ! Thank You ! Just some questions. Are secondary effects for item skill bind to exact item or skill on item ? If I have for example two items with same skill (one for on attack trigger and one for on hit trigger), will be secondary effect applied for both instances ?

The pictures are much more detailed than the stars would show and obviously these stars aren’t real so a choice was made to not do a completed picture of said animals. I was just wondering why since there is about 20 animals with complete pictures and only 2 without :slight_smile:

And I provided a possible answer. :wink:

More Awesome! Three things though…

1. That beautiful crab! :slight_smile:

2. What’s with the galaxy in the top right?

3. If a secondary effect is assigned to a component skill that it’s on your weapon swap will it gain exp?

2560x1600…pfft. My desktop lives perpetually at 4096x2160. I’m still holding out hope that we can get all the current walls updated to UHD quality.